Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ede Egharevba

From his Facebook

I jus verbally committed to Wichita State University , we doing it big next year ! Proud to be apart of Shocker Nation ! Let's go man !!

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sErTW2TpV8
      If true, I'm putting the likelihood of Ede wearing yellow shoes at the Chuck at about 99%.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

Heck yesssss
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

It was meant to be: Edison pulls off another Shocker

"Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

I like getting a HS'r. It would have been nice having Guy for his senior year, but I'm confident that between Edy and Evan, we'll be fine.

Welcome to Shocker Nation Ede!!

:wsu_posters: :yahoo:

Comment

I love this guy. A slashing 6-6 wing that can score is a fantastic complement to what we already have coming back, and a tough matchup for MVC teams in the future.

Welcome aboard Ede!
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Welcome aboard Ede. Great to have you as a Shocker.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
                  Welcome aboard Ede. Great to have you as a Shocker.
                  With Ede on board the combinations are endless and deep at the 3 guard positions. At the "bigs" there is no room for error, which might be problematic. Stutz will be solid providing the matchup is in his favor. If Hall's health issues are in the rearview mirror, he has All-MVC written all over him. White will be a wildcard. He has incredible potential, but he will be a freshman. EO, I am afraid, will be pretty much the same EO we have seen. This won't be a popular comment, but EO might go down as the one of the worst 10 recruting busts in Shocker history IMO.

Comment

I wonder if he saw us dominating in his home state :clap: :wsu_posters:
                    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

From the Edison link above:

Senior Ede Egharevba made the upset possible, scoring 34 points, grabbing 11 rebounds and dishing out five assists. He also hit three 3-pointers and made all nine of his free throws attempts in the fourth quarter.

Comment

Anybody know how to pronounce this name?

Comment

Another article about him:

Gompers guard Carlos Galan scored a game-high 33 points. (Damion Reid)Ede Egharevba blew past his defender at the top of the key and took off from the middle of the paint for an empathic one-handed…

His real name is Osamuede 'Ede' Egharevba, so I don't if he pronounces Ede as Eddie or Edie, and I would have to guess on the last name.

Looks like a good player though (from his highlight video) with a pretty complete game, can dribble drive, pull up and hit jumper, rebound, and can hit the 3. Will be a good addition to the Shockers. Pretty athletic.

Comment

Another article confirming his verbal.

I'm surprised that he didn't have more suitors than Hofstra, St. Peter’s, Rice and Southern Methodist. He looks impressive in his highlight reel.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

I didn't find out how to pronounce his name, but it's a Nigerian name that means "enemies cannot bother me".

Comment

Working...
                              X