CJ Williamson - 6-6 juco SG Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Williamson - 6-6 juco SG Offered

Tried to post unsuccessfully from desktop and mobile but it truncated my post. We offered.
    Last edited by Wuzee; October 17, 2017, 08:51 PM.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

(the new thing is pretty, but not user friendly) Suffice to say: dude has a past. Three teams in three years. Left FGCU after a car theft. You can look it up.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Looks like we've had a topic on him before but I can't figure out how to get to it with the recent board update.

Comment

Same here.

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

After the All American Jamboree this past weekend, CJ Williamson (6
          Last edited by pinstripers; October 17, 2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Guys can you verify that it's cutting your messages off right before an apostrophe or something? I am looking for a common thread here and I am betting a "special" character is causing your posts to be truncated.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hyphen. Do we have to type

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Six foot six now? (Wanted to use that in quotes, but it wouldn

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Would not let me. Brutal

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

tried a couple times, then said fuggit

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      Guys can you verify that it's cutting your messages off right before an apostrophe or something? I am looking for a common thread here and I am betting a "special" character is causing your posts to be truncated.
                      quotations and apostrphes for sure

Comment

And three (actually 2) consecutive periods.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

So he was suspended from FGCU during his transfer season from Texas Tech? So he'll be a redshirt sophomore at Chipola this year? Believe that would make him a junior, if he were to go D1 next year. Says he picked up offers from New Mexico, New Mexico St, Missouri St, Western Kentucky, Kent State and a few others just this past weekend.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

I just gotta say, do NOT like the update. If it ain't broke...as they say.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post

quotations and apostrphes for sure
                              Okay, I am narrowing it down to an encoding issue. Just gotta figure out where the magic settings are to fix it.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X