CJ Williamson - 6-6 juco SG Offered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Okay, I am narrowing it down to an encoding issue. Just gotta figure out where the magic settings are to fix it.
    If it helps (probably not) the first day or two after the update, all the apostrophes and quotations were showing up as special characters--like windings. A word like it's would show like it@s or it$s.

When it stopped doing that is when it started truncating posts.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

If it helps (probably not) the first day or two after the update, all the apostrophes and quotations were showing up as special characters--like windings. A word like it's would show like it@s or it$s.

When it stopped doing that is when it started truncating posts.
      Okay, this is definitely character encoding problem. That's a special form of hell for a techie, so I have to decipher what is different from the old system to this system. Working with vBulletin now on how to troubleshoot it.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Okay, this is definitely character encoding problem. That's a special form of hell for a techie, so I have to decipher what is different from the old system to this system. Working with vBulletin now on how to troubleshoot it.
        It seems like you're going through several kinds of assorted hell right now. But you're doing a great job. Thanks for your hard work and your patience fixing all the bugs!
        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
        X