• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My bet is Newman or Emporia State

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
      My bet is Newman or Emporia State
      You know he wants to play against WSU one more time...which school makes the schedule next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        :) I'm sure it's a terrible idea. I just like the idea of having even more local guys. It would be pointless I suppose.
        Even if we wanted him (and I would bet we don't), you can't transfer within the conference without sitting out two seaons unless there are special circumstances. This would not be one of those situations.
        78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
          Even if we wanted him (and I would bet we don't), you can't transfer within the conference without sitting out two seasons unless there are special circumstances. This would not be one of those situations.
          I could be wrong but I believe if you transfer within a conference you don't have to sit out two seasons but you lose the year of eligibility that you sat out thus he'd come here to sit out his last year of eligibility. Not that it matters because I don't think Thurman has what it takes to get into shape to play to for Marshall.
          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
            I could be wrong but I believe if you transfer within a conference you don't have to sit out two seasons but you lose the year of eligibility that you sat out thus he'd come here to sit out his last year of eligibility. Not that it matters because I don't think Thurman has what it takes to get into shape to play to for Marshall.
            Not sure how exactly it works. Your scenario probably sounds more correct. Regardless, he wouldn't play here...and as you said, he could be eligible to play here and still not be able to play here because of the bad fit.
            78-65

Comment

• KU is not very deep............maybe..............

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                Heads = Faber; tails = Potter...
                Tails
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                X