No announcement yet.

Ignas Bernotas Class of 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bernotas is cracking me up. Interesting to see the letter recruits receive.

ignasbernotas‎: Looks Like Wichita State Wants A National Championship Cause Im Going To A Place To Win... All Business #WIN http://t.co/Nn37Wbr
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I suspect that we are getting some mileage out of that NIT Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee

ignasbernotas‎: Looks Like Wichita State Wants A National Championship Cause Im Going To A Place To Win... All Business #WIN http://t.co/Nn37Wbr
        Do you think he takes that as an offer?
        In the fast lane

Comment

I can't really tell. His posts mention WSU quite a lot as a place he'd love to go. He may just be fired up about getting an early-stage recruiting letter from his first choice?
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
            Originally posted by Wuzee

Do you think he takes that as an offer?
            Well the letter does say "your spot is waiting for you" with a picture of his locker.

Comment

The BeRecruited website lists him at 6'8" and 196 lbs.

Comment

I noticed Indiana State and Washington State have also sent letters.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                  I noticed Indiana State and Washington State have also sent letters.
                  Washington State has recently changed their recruiting philosophy to "try to get whoever the real WSU is after."

Comment

Looks like he's considering attending The New Hampton School for his senior year. I believe that is where Guy Alang Ntang attended.

Comment

I think we can rule Ignas out:

ignasbernotasIgnas Bernotas

I don't even feel like playing basketball no more haven't in a while now
                      In the fast lane

Comment

Working...
                      X