Ignas Bernotas Class of 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ignas Bernotas Class of 2012

Bernotas is 6-7 and plays in the paint at Southern Carolina Prep Academy. ESPN lists him as a SF. He is receiving letters from WSU. He is originally from Milford, Michigan. We are probably one of the first D-1s to express interest.
    In the fast lane

His game reminds me of Mantas Griskenas. ;)
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Bernotas twits that WSU is #1 on his list.
      In the fast lane

Comment

Sweet. We can just move Ede to SG as a SO and let Bernotas play SF and Evan can run the point. :D How's that for a tall lineup?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He tweeted this very thread a couple days ago. It almost sounds like he's primed and ready to join the Shocker family!

Also: http://truballerz.blogspot.com/2011/....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
            He tweeted this very thread a couple days ago. It almost sounds like he's primed and ready to join the Shocker family!

I see that tweet, very interesting. Definitely looks like he would love to come here and he sounds like a pretty good player, also.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerofandover0943

I see that tweet, very interesting. Definitely looks like he would love to come here and he sounds like a pretty good player, also.
              Sure looks like he wants to be a Shocker is all I can say about him. The only clip I've seen was not impressive
              In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox

Sure looks like he wants to be a Shocker is all I can say about him. The only clip I've seen was not impressive.
                Appears to be a player with upside. It's always good when those type like your program early in their high school career.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Sure looks like he wants to be a Shocker is all I can say about him. The only clip I've seen was not impressive
                  I'm finding that I based this comment on a two year old video and I'm sure he has developed since that time.
                  In the fast lane

Comment

I'm finding that I based this comment on a two year old video and I'm sure he has developed since that time.
                    Hopefully players understand that internet comments about their game are from a perspective based on the limited amount of info/video out there.

Players, listen to your coaches and the ones recruiting you. They know you and your game much better than we (fans) do. They know how you will fit into a program. I guarantee that once you commit to or sign with a school, those fans will be 100% behind you. It's all just the nature of the recruiting game in the internet age.

As many wise men have said . . . "ain't nuthin but a thang!"

Comment

Hello.

My name is Ignas Bernotas.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Wuzee
                        Hello.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.
                        :lol:
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                          Originally posted by Wuzee
                          Hello.

You killed my father.

Prepare to die.
                          :lol:
                          How appropriate would it be to get Paul Wight to re-enact Andre's role?
                          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

We're apparently still in contact with Ignas.

ignasbernotas‎: Another Wichita State Letter... #whoo #rickrossvoice http://t.co/AToRZY6
                            “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

I'd like to see some video of this kid. Hopefully we learn more about him over the summer/AAU circuit.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                              X