Guy Landry To Gonzaga

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Landry To Gonzaga

Landry is a sophomore, 6-5 SG at Midland CC, Texas. I think he could also play SF. He's averaging 9.5 points and 6.3 rebounds a game while shooting 61 percent from the field. His hometown is Paris, France and he played high school ball in Van Nuys where he had high major interest before going juco.

Seton Hall, Missouri, Miami, Missouri State, Central Michigan and the Shockers are now interested.

Enjoy watching some of his dunks while he was in high school:

In the fast lane

Thats sick. If he can do that against D-1 competition, I think we can find a spot for him.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Is Mr. Braeuer whispering in his ear? :)

Comment

Wow thats quite a show!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I haven't watched the video, but from reading the few posts on this guy I think I'm seeing the shadow of AJ Hawkins floating around.

Comment

he can definitley thrown down. I'd like to know if he can hit a jump shot.

Comment

All we know is he can jump.
              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

I forgot to mention, in case you are doing a search, he is also known as Guy Landry Edi.
                In the fast lane

Comment

He's averaging 10 ppg while shooting 61% from the field.

My guess is he doesnt take a bunch of jumpshots, but what 3 in the Valley would he not drive past or dunk over?

Comment

Is his first name pronounced the same as Guy Alang-Ntang's first name?

Comment

OK, so he wins the dunk contest over David Kyles at Shocker Madness, but what does 9.5 points & 6.3 rebounds at juco transfer to in D-1?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC
                        OK, so he wins the dunk contest over David Kyles at Shocker Madness, but what does 9.5 points & 6.3 rebounds at juco transfer to in D-1?
                        Hard to know, but Midland is the #4 JUCO in the country and they spread their scoring out quite a bit.

Their leading scorer is a 13.5 ppg, but after that they have 5 guys averaging between 8.9 and 9.9 ppg.

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'd take him in a...

Yipes, Stripes, Beechnut Gum!
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

The only reason you bring in a juco wing is because....1. Tyler is either leaving or is never gonna contribute, and 2. Wessel is probably gonna redshirt. BOTH THOSE THINGS. And it looks like we are looking for a juco wing.

Comment

What is the forecast for Jerome Hamilton?
                              "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                              X