No announcement yet.

Why don't the Shockers play soccer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope WSU adds soccer. There is a lot of talent in the Wichita Metro area between the City League and the AVCTL. Keeping the local in town playing for the hometown university would be a really exciting thing in my opinion
    "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

I am NOT a soccer fan but I could see myself going to a soccer game or three in the fall and doing a little tailgating before the game. I know KW is probably clutching his chest at my admission but nothing beats being out of doors on a nice fall saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I am NOT a soccer fan but I could see myself going to a soccer game or three in the fall and doing a little tailgating before the game. I know KW is probably clutching his chest at my admission but nothing beats being out of doors on a nice fall saturday.
        I'm all for soccer it if increases enrollment. Is it customary to have a marching band in soccer?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
          I'm all for soccer it if increases enrollment. Is it customary to have a marching band in soccer?

When football plummets in popularity, we'll need an outlet for marching band.

Some might say that marching band is the event, with pre and post-performance entertainment by the football team.

Comment

Working...
          X