Ryan Spears Web.Com Tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Spears Web.Com Tour

Ryan currently in second at the United Leasing Championship in Indiana. Four shots behind the leader going into Sunday's final round.

The official web site of the PGA TOUR. Providing the only Real-Time Live Scoring for the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and Korn Ferry Tour. Home of official PGA TOUR
    Last edited by wusphlash; May 3, 2015, 08:25 AM.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Not a great day for Ryan who shot a 74. However, it was good enough to hold on to a share of 2nd. It also moves him up to #24 on the Web.Com money list.

Comment

This puts Ryan in the top twenty five on the Webs money list. If he can stay there he will earn his PGA tour card.

Comment

Ryan playing well in the Air Capital Classic. Started the day tied for 6th. Even par through 4 which has dropped him back to T12. Plenty of time to move up.

Comment

Not much happening for Ryan. 2 bogeys and one birdie through 14. 1 over for the day and losing ground.

Comment

Finishes 1 over for the day, 7 under for the tourney. T13 which ain't bad.

Comment

Great week at Crestview. Some of the largest gallery's in 26 years. Number 17 was as wild as ever. Although it was the highest winning score since 2003, the golf was outstanding. In my 26 years of being involved in the event, Rob Oppenheim is the most gracious winner we have ever had. Trying to get him to all the different post-round activities, he always stopped to sign autographs and was especially giving of his time to kids. I missed my buddy Tom Holzman, who I have teamed with for 25 years to coordinate all media activities. We lost him too soon. RIP Tommy.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                Great week at Crestview. Some of the largest gallery's in 26 years. Number 17 was as wild as ever. Although it was the highest winning score since 2003, the golf was outstanding. In my 26 years of being involved in the event, Rob Oppenheim is the most gracious winner we have ever had. Trying to get him to all the different post-round activities, he always stopped to sign autographs and was especially giving of his time to kids. I missed my buddy Tom Holzman, who I have teamed with for 25 years to coordinate all media activities. We lost him too soon. RIP Tommy.
                Hey SHOXMVC, how come the Air Capital open gets no Golf Channel coverage?

Comment

The money to fund the broadcast comes from the local tournament. It's just enough of a challenge to raise enough money for the required purse (on top of the small seed the PGA provides) and the other costs it takes to put on an event of this level.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                    The money to fund the broadcast comes from the local tournament. It's just enough of a challenge to raise enough money for the required purse (on top of the small seed the PGA provides) and the other costs it takes to put on an event of this level.
                    So we need a sponsor with deep pockets. No problem.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                      So we need a sponsor with deep pockets. No problem.
                      I have such deep pockets my entire arm fits down there...oh, I just discovered there is a hole in my pocket.

Comment

Ryan shoots a 66 (-6) in the first round of the Web.Com tournament in N.C.. Tied for 2nd. Still a chance to earn his tour card.

Comment

Ryan follows up yesterday's 66 with a 68 today for -10 after round 2. T4 three shots behind the leader.

Comment

Same as last week Ryan logs a Saturday 75. His moving days keep going the wrong direction.
                            Now T20, seven off the lead.

Comment

Thanks for the update @wusphlash:. It looks like there are 2 more events after today...do both count towards the top 25 finish and the accompanying PGA Tour Card?

The leaderboard suggests that at his current place (17th after a first hole birdie) Ryan would jump to the 25th and final card grabbing spot. Just curious if the next 2 weeks count as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X