Shocker Men claim 11th National Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
    Now on CBS Sports, Cox 2260; Shocks bowling for their national title... sure hope they can win their 11th title. :)
    Funny guy.

Comment

I'm feeling a 'natty' in my old bones. :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bowl Angry.

Comment

We are the champions my friends...

I don't care if we're playing badminton or tidily winks, I love my Shockers... they make me proud.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Bowl Angry.

Comment

Bowl Angry.
              I spent a little time at Northrock today and was bowling angry...which happens when you hadn't bowled in over a year and stink up the joint. If I want to get my game back to a quasi decent 140-150 average from when I did league play several years ago, I probably shouldn't wait a year for my next appearance in a bowling alley.
              78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                I spent a little time at Northrock today and was bowling angry...which happens when you hadn't bowled in over a year and stink up the joint. If I want to get my game back to a quasi decent 140-150 average from when I did league play several years ago, I probably shouldn't wait a year for my next appearance in a bowling alley.
                Not everyone is made out to be a finely tuned athlete. Be comfortable in your own skin. Even if that skin averages less than 10 pins per frame.

With a 10lb ball.

Comment

Not everyone is made out to be a finely tuned athlete. Be comfortable in your own skin. Even if that skin averages less than 10 pins per frame.

With a 10lb ball.
                  You really know how to hurt a guy. For your info, I do throw a 16 lb ball. It's just that when you don't bowl in such a long time, it gets to be a chore to chuck that ball 17-20 times a game. I am definitely out of shape.
                  78-65

Comment

Working...
                  X