No announcement yet.

i KNOW it's frank martin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were a fan of a school who hasn't been to the NCAA Tournament in 15 years, I wouldn't go to other schools' boards and try to big-time it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
      I sat my briefcase down right next to my leg in a World Trade Center turbo elevator. When we stopped at a floor a "professional-looking" lady behind me had to step over it as she was exiting. She then turned to me and said "what the fk??!!". NYC is a fun place but anybody who visits for any length of time will have MANY stories such as those.

P.S.

Don't ever let yourself accidentally trip the subway door by standing too close, delaying the train from leaving three more seconds. They will call you everything but a white man...

A gentleman would, at the very least, have moved his briefcase out of the way so the lady could exit the elevator. So – who was more inconsiderate you or this lady? Personally, I think it is a toss up.

P.S. Unnecessarily delaying a subway train might as well be a capital offense in NYC. You should feel fortunate to merely be verbally berated. Besides, to “trip” a subway door as you describe you pretty much have to be actually blocking the door which prevents it from closing – which is not only stupid, its dangerous.

People do have short tempers on the subway but you have to remember most of those people commute hours to and from work.
      She obviously was no lady.

Comment

• Actually, I haven't seen any posts for BCScat showing his arrogance, but boy I've seen plenty of posts from Shocker fans claiming their arrogance. There's a reason I hate KU basketball, because their fans think no other team can compare to them on any level. Please don't let WSU basketball fans get that way, although it's starting to look like they are. Personally, I think KSU would wipe the floor with WSU this year. Here's an idea, why don't we show some class on our own message boards and stop all this unnecessary bickering with other people. Wow, what a concept that would be.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
          Actually, I haven't seen any posts for BCScat showing his arrogance, but boy I've seen plenty of posts from Shocker fans claiming their arrogance. There's a reason I hate KU basketball, because their fans think no other team can compare to them on any level. Please don't let WSU basketball fans get that way, although it's starting to look like they are. Personally, I think KSU would wipe the floor with WSU this year. Here's an idea, why don't we show some class on our own message boards and stop all this unnecessary bickering with other people. Wow, what a concept that would be.
          Just as long as they don't, you know.....on the floor first.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas
            Actually, I haven't seen any posts for BCScat showing his arrogance, but boy I've seen plenty of posts from Shocker fans claiming their arrogance. There's a reason I hate KU basketball, because their fans think no other team can compare to them on any level. Please don't let WSU basketball fans get that way, although it's starting to look like they are. Personally, I think KSU would wipe the floor with WSU this year. Here's an idea, why don't we show some class on our own message boards and stop all this unnecessary bickering with other people. Wow, what a concept that would be.
            STFU fanmas. Kitty fans have been as bad or worse on this forum as hawker fans. They've been big-timing us over here for years upon years and deserve everything they get on here. Hell at least KU has done something of significance on the hardwoods to offer some insight into their arrogance.

Comment

• I'd tend to agree with you except for the fact that KU is the choke master of the NCAA tournament. Countless times they were predicted to win it, yet oh so many times they fall victim to an early round upset. Anyways, it doesn't matter, it's just a message board, I really think that Bill Walker or Frank Martin could care less what you guys say about them. Although I do have to admit half of what is said on these boards is so stupid that it almost makes it funny

Comment

• Interesting rivals article: http://collegebasketball.rivals.com/...asp?CID=746035

Comment

• There were also the K-State fans that came here over and over crowing about the GRCOAT and who cares about what NCAA rules we skirted to get it.

Comment

Working...
                  X