No announcement yet.

THE STREAK IS DEAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It seems some of our starters were suprised also. When the BJ was shooting the FT, alot of our players were looking at the bench waiting for someone to come take them out.

But they didn't run up the score. They ran clock.

Comment

I'd also like to point out that this if the first whiteout (you know what Matty Pee invented) in 5 total that the BJ's lost.

Woohoo. :clap:
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Loved the camera shot of the BJ faithfull departing into crowded aisles with 2:43 left in the game.

Comment

It was 30 seconds. It wasn't running a lob play for a dunk. Give me a break. I thing Gregg was waiting for the clock to get to 1.9 seconds before he pulled his starters. 1.9 seconds can be an eternity.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by shockball
            Loved the camera shot of the BJ faithfull departing into crowded aisles with 2:43 left in the game.
            They couldn't put on their Cornhusker coats fast enough.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash
              thing Gregg was waiting for the clock to get to 1.9 seconds before he pulled his starters. 1.9 seconds can be an eternity.
              That would've been classic!
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                Originally posted by T.VuOP
                Originally posted by rjl
                Matilda blowing up on Twitter, calling Marshall "classless" for having our starters in at the end when the Jays were playing their walkons.

Ignoring the fact that a few of our second stringers were injured (you know, when CU fans booed them off the court), would that have made Altman a toilet bowl licking level of classes shittard when he calls an alley-oop when up several points as time expires?
                Maybe GM was too happy he forgot. I tend to agree w/ Matilda. GM should send walk-ons in when the BJ had their walk-ons on the floor.
                1. I believe the Jays only had their walkons on the floor for the last 30.
                2. A few of our backups were injured
                2a. Matilda should have known that, because he probably booed the injured players leaving the game just like the rest of the CU faithful.
                3. Who gives a ####? PUT YOUR STARTERS BACK IN THE GAME.
                AT 30 seconds on the road, there is no point. 30 seconds at home, OK - your fans get to see some of their "kids" in the game - and if you are winning at home - you get an ovation for your starters.

Comment

Working...
                X