Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE STREAK IS DEAD

GO SHOX!!! Way to make history! Hooray!

I was tickled to death to see the drunkard sCUmmies head to the exits.

And the bench gets unloaded.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

:good:

Comment

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

LET THE NEW STREAK BEGIN!!!!!!!
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu: :good: :good: :band: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :bball_spin: :thewave: 8) Sorry just felt this good!
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm riding so high

Comment

With about a minute left in the game, Creighton commentator Nick Bahe seriously said that the Jays are gearing up to be in their prime at the Valley Tournament.

Seriously. Really? Really. Really? Really.

The CU "fans" couldn't get their Cornhusker coats on fast enough.
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Amazing. Can't be any happier right now!

:wsu_posters:

Comment

:woot:
                  The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

It's feeling better and better and better!
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by rjl
                      With about a minute left in the game, Creighton commentator Nick Bahe seriously said that the Jays are gearing up to be in their prime at the Valley Tournament.

Seriously. Really? Really. Really? Really.

The CU "fans" couldn't get their Cornhusker coats on fast enough.
                      The cu fans are so bad. Every call against cu is booed. Every. Single. Call.

Comment

Ding, dong the streak is dead, the wicked, wicked streak is dead, the wicked streak is dead!

Hi, Ho the Merry-O the wicked streak is dead!

:D

Comment

:yahoo: Shiva Blast time?! :wsu_posters:

Comment

Beating them starting tonight is just the way we roll. A sweep is of essence, thank you very mucho!!! The 'white out' reminded me of the TV-Show=="Casper The Friendly Ghost." Boooooh :shock: Our Black out worked when we are 0-6 in the Valley. Until tonight, they were 4-0 on white outs. Failure!!!! Yikes!!!
                            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Quick, somebody pump some sunshine jams in here. This is the feel good room!!!!!!! James Brown---I FEEEELLLL GOOOD!!!!!!!
                              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Working...
                              X