coach's show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coach's show

anyone else trying to listen online - i'm getting nothing but a hummmmmmmmmmm.

Me too..... :(
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
      Me too..... :(
      Now there giving news.... maybe they're getting ready to start :goshocks:

Comment

Has not started yet. News and now a commercial. Should be starting shortly.

Comment

On now!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
            Has not started yet. News and now a commercial. Should be starting shortly.
            Currently listening to the Delta Dental Jayhawk commercial.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

are you all listening online? im still getting a hummmmmmm.

i'm going to shockerradio.com, clicking on game archives, and coach's show for today's date...

Comment

Talking about this year's recruiting class. Said he doesn't like to overhype recruits and get expectations too high, but he said he is as excited about this class as any he has had in his 24 years of coaching.

Talked about each of the 4 recruits individually and in glowing terms.

Said Garrett Stutz will be a cornerstone in the program. Isn't just tall but is a very skilled basketball player.

Hannah, Murry and Kyles very good shooters. Murry and Kyles are long and very athletic. Hannah a natural point guard who can really shoot it.

Hannah went 10-11 from three recently in a game his teams was down big early and pretty much single-handedly brought his team back.

Wow. Sounds like a very, very good class.

Comment

Talking about this year's recruiting class. Said he doesn't like to overhype recruits and get expectations too high, but he said he is as excited about this class as any he has had in his 24 years of coaching.
                  I'm salivating uncontrollably..... :wacko: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Says Stutz's growth plates haven't grown together yet, so could grow another 1-2 inches... sprained his ankle on signing day....

Comment

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust

i'm going to shockerradio.com, clicking on game archives, and coach's show for today's date...
                    It's working fine for me...I just clicked on Listen Live (or something along those lines.)

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                      Originally posted by InWuWeTrust

It's working fine for me...I just clicked on Listen Live (or something along those lines.)
                      Try refreshing or reloading... should come up for you...

Comment

finally got it to work... thx

Comment

I'm glad Coach did not get my expectations too high in describing his recruiting class. I don't think my heart could stand the strain.

:clap:

Comment

hey, NO background noise playing! FINALLY!

Comment

I'm glad Coach did not get my expectations too high in describing his recruiting class. I don't think my heart could stand the strain.

:clap:
                              He said he's recruiting long (long arms) players that will allow us to extend our defense... players that love to win... players that can box out, board and run. I hope I'm not dreaming... Oh, and he mentioned that Stutz is no stiff... said he would be a recruited player even if he was only 6'-3."

:good:
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X