• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pinstripers
    Anything about EO?
    I didn't hear anything about EO....
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Why do people who call in think anybody cares what "they think" and just ramble on.

Please come with a short concise question and then get off of the air and let the coach speak.
      I like to think it was because they werent breast fed when they were young! :D
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Kennedy's pretty good about taking the random comment and rephrasing it into some kind of question that the coach can answer. A skill no doubt learned over umpteen years of "I'll hang up and listen."
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Originally posted by WuDrWu
          Hello Mr Positive aka Dennis......
          Uhhhhhh....is he as good as Levi Dyer? I'll hang up and listen.
          hahah did he really ask that? I wasnt able to listen tonight

Comment

he totally did say that.

Comment

Well what was his question? Was it the Levi Dyer question?

"Hello Dennis!"

Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

^yep

Comment

It was a pretty interesting show.

There was not any mention of EO. I suspect Coach did not want to talk about the subject just now.

He was pretty complimentary of JT.

I think he lowered expectations of Ellis. In the past, he has been quite up beat about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                    http://knss.radiotown.com/audio/podc...u/marshall.mp3

It was a pretty interesting show.

There was not any mention of EO. I suspect Coach did not want to talk about the subject just now.

He was pretty complimentary of JT.

I think he lowered expectations of Ellis. In the past, he has been quite up beat about him.
                    Ellis will be ok it will just take time. He is getting pretty good playing time for a true freshman – with MG and PJ ahead of him.

Comment

The guy who commented about the players not having to look over thier shoulders when they make a mistake kind of hit home with me,it was something that sucked under MT and i dont think HCGM subscribes to that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ReturnoftheGlorydays
                        The guy who commented about the players not having to look over thier shoulders when they make a mistake kind of hit home with me,it was something that sucked under MT and i dont think HCGM subscribes to that at all.
                        I suspect you may want to re-think the subscription.

When Burley damn near threw a an ill conceived pass out of Koch Arena, Burley found himself on the bench about 5 seconds later.

Sometimes, a shred of truth through unjustified, ad nauseum repetition takes on the proportion and import of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
                          Originally posted by ReturnoftheGlorydays
                          I suspect you may want to re-think the subscription.

When Burley damn near threw a an ill conceived pass out of Koch Arena, Burley found himself on the bench about 5 seconds later.

Sometimes, a shred of truth through unjustified, ad nauseum repetition takes on the proportion and import of the Dead Sea Scrolls.
                          Same thing has happened to Ellis and Mekel.
                          The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Working...
                          X