Clear All

• MVC Today 12/8

North Carolina (-9.5) @ Evansville
    Drake @ Eastern Michigan
    SE Missouri St @ SIU
    Depaul @ Indiana St.
    Ohio @ Illinois St.
    Bradley @ Duke (-29)

That UNC-Evansville line is ridiculous. I don't see UE staying within 15 of them. Easy money 8)

If any of you guys want to do some free betting check out this link. CentSports uses money from advertising to pay out people.
    Oops this page is not found. Please got back to the home page.

I've been doing centsports for a while. I got up to 57 bucks once and then lost all of it...the joy of gambling.

I'm kind of surprised by the lines of the other games too, I'd take non-MVC on every one of them.

Comment

UE down 19 late in the first half.

Comment

SIU up only one to winless SEMO 12 minutes in.

Redbirds up 1 over Ohio with 4 to go in the 1st half.

Sycs up 10 over DePaul in the first.

Drake up 12 in the 1st over E. Mich.

Comment

InSU up 52-28 with 12:47 to play.

SIU up on SEMO 52-31 with 15:46 to go.

Drake up 7 with 14:14 to play.

BU couldn't capitalize on a Duke scoring drought and now trail 17-5 after an 8-0 run.

Comment

That UNC game really was easy money. 9.5?! Really?!

Comment

Originally posted by tw805

27 makes it sound closer than it was....Carolina shot 40% from the field and under 20% from 3.

This could have been ugly and just goes to show what 1 game can do. UE beats Butler and too many assume they are a good team.

They are not.

SIU up 22 late (it was 30). Drake is hanging on against 1-6 Eastern Michigan.

Bradley actually hanging in against Duke, but it could end up 40.

DePaul must be flipping awful but up against the Sycamores and their roster of NBAers, it wasn't a fair fight. 73-51

Illinois State choking big time, down 2 with 8 seconds left.

Comment

Illinois State blew it. This conference is as bad as I can remember it at this point. I can't tell if that's objective, or if I just have a short memory.

Thanks for the stats, Dr. I feel for Butler at this point.
                Oh, and by the way, Drake is having trouble with Eastern Michigan.

Comment

Illinois State blew it. This conference is as bad as I can remember it at this point. I can't tell if that's objective, or if I just have a short memory.

Thanks for the stats, Dr. I feel for Butler at this point.
                  Oh, and by the way, Drake is having trouble with Eastern Michigan.
                  At this point (since the shox blew their signature win chances) I hope the Valley absolutely blows the rest of the year. That way WSU can just steam roll everyone (including in St Louis). I can hope anyway....
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Yes it was :yahoo:

Jumped on that Bradley-Duke game as well. Lookin pretty good too

Comment

No Kyrie Irving for Duke either.

Now 30 and if Duke continues the pace, it will be 40-50.

Good week on TV for the Valley.

Comment

Just so everyone can acclimate themselves to my bitching right now, let it be known I will accept as a failure anything less than a sweep of UE, SIU, BU, ISUR, home wins against everyone else, splits with MSU and CU and 1 more loss in the 3 road games @ DU, @ UNI and @ ISUB for a 15-3 conference record.

Any worse is totally unacceptable in my eyes. With our depth, 18-0 should be a 50/50 proposition.

By the way, Bradley now out of timeouts with 7+ remaining, down 37.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                          Just so everyone can acclimate themselves to my bitching right now, let it be known I will accept as a failure anything less than a sweep of UE, SIU, BU, ISUR, home wins against everyone else, splits with MSU and CU and 1 more loss in the 3 road games @ DU, @ UNI and @ ISUB for a 15-3 conference record.

Any worse is totally unacceptable in my eyes. With our depth, 18-0 should be a 50/50 proposition.

By the way, Bradley now out of timeouts with 7+ remaining, down 37.
                          100% agree

Comment

I know it's not MVC, but SDSU is up by 2 at half against Cal.

Comment

Seriously when has the Valley been this bad? Early 90's?

I think you could make a serious argument that this is the worst this league has EVER been in its history.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                              X