No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Aztecs Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of you who wanted reckless abandon on attacking the basket - you're getting it. It's not working.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not executing on any phase of the game.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• This didn't happen because of the officiating. It happened because of a two minute mental implosion when they started the press. Great teams don't let you get away with those, and I think SDSU could be considered a great team.

Comment

• Man, Hatch has missed his last 2 FTs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxfan11
            Originally posted by XManCometh
            Originally posted by Shoxfan11
            Everyone here knows that David Kyles blocked that shot. But it's okay, a player from a "mid-major" like Wichita State can't have that freakish athleticism. Right?
            He didn't block it. Don't start blaming the refs. This isn't the UConn game again.
            We're definitely not losing because of the refs. That doesn't mean there aren't questionable calls at all.
            There are ALWAYS questionable calls in basketball games. Had our defense not gotten completely burned maybe they wouldn't have anticipated a foul.

Comment

• I would love Hatch more if he could make his shots.

Comment

• Why is DK on the bench right now? Seems like we need him in there to have any chance. Let him play and hope for the best.

Comment

• There is still chance since they are not a good free throw team
                  Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• How late are we gonna sit on Kyles?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Graham you just don't run into the guy

Comment

• Fantastic weekend for Shocker athletics.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwsu: :posterwu:

Comment

• I wish I could push rewind and re-do that stretch of 2 minutes of bad play.

Comment

• Come on Stutz, you can't put weak stuff like that up against good teams.

Comment

• Garrett just got shown how it's done

Comment

• At this point, why does HCGM even play GS. He can't make a shot and he gets burnt or fouls on every defensive stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X