No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Aztecs Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is over. Nice 2-3 minutes of terrible play and decisions. We're better than this. Fun for 20 min though.

Comment

• Coach can wear this one a bit.

Comment

• Blown out
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

• Our offense right now should be getting Kyles open threes. It's the only way we're getting back into this one.

Comment

• Grrrrrr.... we can still come back, but it's going to take some serious work.

Comment

• Christ they can't miss and we can't throw it in the ocean or rebound or play defense or pass

Comment

• OMFG!!! How many layups are you going to give up. We lose by 20+ points easy.

Comment

• This going to be a blowout
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• This sucks.

Comment

• The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel
                        Grrrrrr.... we can still come back, but it's going to take some serious work.
                        On the road at #17, down by 17 with under 11 to play.

I wish.

Comment

• I knew deep down this team was soft outside Hatch and Smith.

Soft.....hope you can win in St. Louis, but it won't matter much.

Comment

• bad half.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Our offense right now should be getting Kyles open threes. It's the only way we're getting back into this one.
                              He can make all the threes he wants but if we can't stop them it wont matter. This is over and the players know it.

Comment

• 17 is a lot to overcome. We will need to get really hot from the 3 point line to have any chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X