No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Aztecs Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good first half. Maybe someone can push the fast forward button on Stutz. He's soooooo slowwwwwww.

Comment

• Thank you University of David Kyles for keeping us within 1 pt, with his 10 mins of play. Lets get it together at half~!

Comment

• We cant live on the 3's against these guys!
        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Maybe it is just that he looks so old but I keep seeing them show the SDSU coach and thinking it is John Wooden.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
            Considering we've been without Kyles for 10 minutes, we've weathered the storm very well.

This.

Don't you think they've also shown some good control, showing both experience and a little bit of feeling of "we belong here"?

Comment

• 36-37 halftime?

Shox hanging in against a ranked team on the road. They can win this.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                We cant live on the 3's against these guys!
                Its working though...... :noidea:
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Great first half. Need to rebound better. Someone besides Kyles needs to hit from the outside consistently.

Can't believe how much depth we have. We will need it in this game.

:goshocks:
                  Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• I feel like we should be down more. Need more dK

Comment

• Originally posted by owenc
                      Maybe it is just that he looks so old but I keep seeing them show the SDSU coach and thinking it is John Wooden.
                      Either that or a very old Larry Brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
                        Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        Considering we've been without Kyles for 10 minutes, we've weathered the storm very well.

This.

Don't you think they've also shown some good control, showing both experience and a little bit of feeling of "we belong here"?
                        This is why I questioned the "they arent looking afraid to play here" Really? why should we? we are just as good if not better than SDSU. dont get me wrong they are a really good team. But so are we.

Rattled? GTFO

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
                          We cant live on the 3's against these guys!
                          Yeah, but that's what's keeping us in the game.

Comment

• You can't defend the Free Throw line.

We have to attempt more FT's than they make to have a chance.
                            "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                            -John Wooden

Comment

• Hows that double didget spread look so far ???
                              From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

Comment

• losing every stat but 3 point shooting, and only down 1! Get adjustments at half, and Shox win!

No way Marshall let's SDS whup us on the boards like that for another half!

Any chance it took the Shox a half to get used to the increase in competition? Neither of the previous 2 games did much to prepare for this. This team appears to be quick and long.

Comment

Working...
                                X