The OFFICIAL Shocks vs. Aztecs Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kcshocker11
    Announcers think it will be a big SDS Victory.
    These announcers probably think Wichita is in North Dakota.

Comment

• Sounds like 2 teams that are very close in abilities. Thus, we need to get a winning trend started on the road NOW that will continue all Season long.
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• GO SHOX!

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1
          Originally posted by wu_shizzle
          Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
          I !!!!!
          Believe?
          I BELIEVE THAT
          I BELIEVE THAT WE

Comment

• Come on HCGM get them pumped! Kick some butt!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan
              halftime commentators just said SDSU is going to wear us down the 2nd half. They have no idea.
              They may very well end up winning, but if it's because we wear down, I'll eat my shoe!!!
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• The halftime announcers just predicted "SDSU with an easy victory in the second half." I'm loving the lack of respect already. Hopefully the Aztecs take the Shocks for granted in the second half too.

Comment

• I wish our players could have hard those comments.

Comment

• Add footbal and join the moutain west? thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt
                      Add footbal and join the moutain west? thoughts?
                      Hell if TCU can join the Big East we could join the Mtn West

Comment

• make them eat crow and :shock: Shock them!!! That is what we do!!!!!!!
                        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by Manhattan_Shocker
                          The halftime announcers just predicted "SDSU with an easy victory in the second half." I'm loving the lack of respect already. Hopefully the Aztecs take the Shocks for granted in the second half too.
                          And now we have the jinx in our favor!
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3
                            I wish our players could have hard those comments.
                            They probably would have missed them while they we're trying to figure out when we played in Cancun earlier this year.

Comment

• Our thoroughbreds should be well rested. Time to run!

Comment

• Originally posted by hizzshock
                                Originally posted by mattdalt
                                Add footbal and join the moutain west? thoughts?
                                Hell if TCU can join the Big East we could join the Mtn West
                                If TCU can go to the Big East, WSU can join the Spanish Collegiate Conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X