Bigfoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot

I think Bigfoot may exist. I'd bet the house there are mountain lions in Kansas. I'm not sure who shot JFK.

Give the amount of dollars involved in the Vegas betting lines, and the amount of money involved in the ESPN viewing audience, is it so far-fetched to believe that in some games, "the fix is in"? Believing that particular remote possibilty exists, seems no more insane than believing that it cannot possibly exist.

The second half of the UCONN-SHOX game is very hard to watch. And I'm not just talking about Walker running wild.

Comment

Re: Bigfoot

Originally posted by pinstripers
      Give the amount of dollars involved in the Vegas betting lines, and the amount of money involved in the ESPN viewing audience, is it so far-fetched to believe that in some games, "the fix is in"?
      Of course it can: Tim Donaghy

It only takes one -- no conspiracy needed. One ref with a gambling habit, a lot of debt, or any other personal problems can ruin a game. And if they only do it once or twice a year .. practically impossible to detect.

Still you have to believe that it is extremely rare, otherwise you start wearing aluminum foil over your head.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The fix is in. I believe it to be so.

Big 12 ref put 1 second on the clock please.

Blue jays made that shot in 1.9 seconds

and a many many more
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

I always assumed so

Comment

I think its always best in these situations to stick your head in the sand....
            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              I think Bigfoot may exist. I'd bet the house there are mountain lions in Kansas. I'm not sure who shot JFK.

Give the amount of dollars involved in the Vegas betting lines, and the amount of money involved in the ESPN viewing audience, is it so far-fetched to believe that in some games, "the fix is in"? Believing that particular remote possibility exists, seems no more insane than believing that it cannot possibly exist.
              By golly, you're correct, he existed, and 'AI' proves it...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What the...

Comment

Well I do know WuSquatch exists. I have proof as I have a picture of him on my car.

I believe someone on this forum also has him captured in their avatar.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

That photo was taken before he became my father.

Comment

Where's his weenier?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        I'd bet the house there are mountain lions in Kansas.

Me and my family watched one run across a field at my uncle's ranch near Independence. It wasn't very far from our UTV, but it high tailed it out of there as we got near.

Comment

There was one in Riverside a couple of years ago on security footage. Yeah. They're out there.

Comment

Yes, wildlife and parks confirmed mountain lions in Kansas. And black and brown bears. Brown bears interloping into SW Kansas from New Mexico and black bears wandering into the Wal-Mart men's section in SE Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                              Brown bears interloping into SW Kansas from New Mexico and black bears wandering into the Wal-Mart men's section in SE Kansas.
                              There's a lot of furries wandering around in the Independence Wal-Mart, if that's what you mean?

Comment

Working...
                              X