Games of interest for week of Nov. 25th - Dec. 1st

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shockerfan
    You can't really expect freshmen to pick up the scoring load.
    Our fan base thinks we're recruiting guys who are gonna step right in and dominate in the Valley so, yes, we can expect freshmen to pick up the scoring slack.

Not.

Jesus. :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by MSNSaluki
      Our fan base thinks we're recruiting guys who are gonna step right in and dominate in the Valley so, yes, we can expect freshmen to pick up the scoring slack.

Not.

P' Allen Stinnent isnt doing to bad of a job of it at creighton so far htis year.

Comment

Not.

My only prediction is GawdShawGawd will be 1-50 in his 3 point shooting and will break out against WSU for 10-10 shooting from behind the arc.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Originally posted by rrshock
          Maybe the App State win won't be as good as originally thought.. :roll:

Oh well. After last year, I've grown used to the fact that seemlingly big wins at the time quickly turn south and look very lackluster.. :(
          A road win though is better than one at home.
          True and that'll be the only thing good to come from it. Same with the UMKC game.
          Not sure what the landscape looks like in College Basketball this year...yet

There will either be a small group of extremely good teams with everything else a crap shoot, or it will be a total crap shoot.

I'm not seeing the Valley doing much to separate itself from the rest of the non-BCS world. I'm starting to think it will be winner (of Arch Madness) take all for the one bid that the Valley get this year....

We just need to focus on getting better one game at a time... Winning the tourney is the only thing this year that will get us much of anything, even if we win 22 or 23 games...
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
            Originally posted by rrshock
            Maybe the App State win won't be as good as originally thought.. :roll:

Oh well. After last year, I've grown used to the fact that seemlingly big wins at the time quickly turn south and look very lackluster.. :(
            A road win though is better than one at home.
            True and that'll be the only thing good to come from it. Same with the UMKC game.
            Not sure what the landscape looks like in College Basketball this year...yet

There will either be a small group of extremely good teams with everything else a crap shoot, or it will be a total crap shoot.

I'm not seeing the Valley doing much to separate itself from the rest of the non-BCS world. I'm starting to think it will be winner (of Arch Madness) take all for the one bid that the Valley get this year....

We just need to focus on getting better one game at a time... Winning the tourney is the only thing this year that will get us much of anything, even if we win 22 or 23 games...
            While it is still early, I would be surprised if the Valley only got 1 team into the tourney, but, since it should be a down year for the Valley, I wouldn't be at all surprised if we only got 2.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
              P' Allen Stinnent isnt doing to bad of a job of it at creighton so far htis year.
              1) We have no P' Allen Stinnet, although our fan base thinks differently.
              2) Stinnet plays for a coach who actually has a clue about offense.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                1) We have no P' Allen Stinnet, although our fan base thinks differently.
                2) Stinnet plays for a coach who actually has a clue about offense.

I have no idea why your fan base thinks you have a P'Allen. However many of "them" have quickly become UT football recruit clones in the last couple of seasons. And I agree, while your coach has MANY strengths, the ability to integrate different offensive schemes and ideas at this point in his very young career is not one of them.

No need to worry a lot though Joey. Unlike last season, even a severe collapse like we suffered is not going to be as painful. The Valley is much, much younger this year and it is highly unlikely your Dawgs would slip below 2 or 3. That's the benefit of all the hard work to date.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                  My only prediction is GawdShawGawd will be 1-50 in his 3 point shooting and will break out against WSU for 10-10 shooting from behind the arc.
                  I don't know whether to use a laughing or crying emoticon here.

I'm glad to see Shocker fans feel the same about Shaw as we do in Omaha. MS always seems to have huge games against us, no matter how he is playing leading up to the game... And that is often more frustrating than getting beat by a star or hot player.

Comment

Working...
                  X