The OFFICIAL WSU vs. Virginia Game Thread - Maui Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever
    I'm watching on the dvr the first 2/3 of the game I missed.

Did our fans ever sit during our games? 3 straight games of standing and cheering by a packed sea of gold and black behind the WSU bench.

Very impressive and very proud. You guys looked stellar.

Thanks for representing Shocker Nation as being top-notched.

:posterwu: :clap:

(This might deserve its own thread)

We only sat during a few time outs. It was my first time to see the Shockers and be with Shocker fans in many a year. Everything Doc said is so true. This year's team is impressive and the fans are the BEST!
    In the fast lane

Comment

• UConn just took out 2 top-10 teams and they appear to have the best guard in the nation.

WSU had a coulda/shoulda against them. I think that if WSU would have had another game or two under their belts, the outcome would have been different.

That should be a great game for teaching WSU's players the importance of closing out and the importance of never giving up. Getting that experience against what looks like a top-10 team in the next polls should go a long ways toward convincing the players of what they can (and need to) do.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Originally posted by ShockerFever
        I'm watching on the dvr the first 2/3 of the game I missed.

Did our fans ever sit during our games? 3 straight games of standing and cheering by a packed sea of gold and black behind the WSU bench.

Very impressive and very proud. You guys looked stellar.

Thanks for representing Shocker Nation as being top-notched.

:posterwu: :clap:

(This might deserve its own thread)
        One of these days I'd like to do an away game and get those rock star behind the bench seats

Having been fortunate enough to travel with the Shocks many times, I can tell you that road games with the Shocks are special times, times that you should try to enjoy at least once every other year if at all possible.

WSU road fans are the best. They are loud, polite, fierce and absolutely positive towards the kids. It's akin to the team having one big 300-2500k parent standing up for the team.

Don't mess with our boys.....or else.

It truly warms your heart, I promise you.

Comment

• I have been nothing but impressed by Ben Smith. I really can not think of anything bad that he has done right now. He brings positive energy off the bench with excellent athleticism and decent rebounding.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1
            I have been nothing but impressed by Ben Smith. I really can not think of anything bad that he has done right now. He brings positive energy off the bench with excellent athleticism and decent rebounding.
            He brings many of the benefits Graham does, but brings a little better quickness. Me like him too. He has to see the floor more. Hey, that rhymes.

Comment

Working...
            X