No announcement yet.

APP State Post-Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish "The Bruce" would have been able to get a couple more minutes with MB in the post game interview. I think Matt does a great job with interviews...gotta like a guy who gives all of the credit to his teammates.
    That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Great win. Before the game, I thought this was a semi-must-win (if such a thing exists). Getting an early road win should boost the confidence of this team. It should be able to propel us to a decent non-con record.

However, it wasn't a total must-win because I believe App. St. is a pretty good squad. We could have recovered if we had been defeated.

Watching the game, I couldn't believe how evenly matched the two teams were. I'm going to chalk up the win to coaching. We were able to push through, and get the win--the most important thing.

Comment

Hey, guys and gals. How about that zone and HCGM's willingness to stick with what was working in the 2nd half.

I'm sure we will be primarily a man-to-man team, but I sure like be able to give the other team another look when needed.

Shocks really did a great job with the zone in the 2nd half.

:goshocks:

Comment

I'm worried that the offence seemed to work only when Matt, PJ, and Phil were in the lineup. PJ might be able to iron-man it and do 40 minutes during the coference season, but can't expect that out of the other guys. Phil looked good at the end of the game because he had opportunity to rest while the APP ST bigs had to run up and down.
          I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

I thought this game was important to establish our ablility to win on the road. We not only did that but what a great come back! I was also hoping we could stop a big man that hurt us last year. It took going zone, but we accomplished that also. Good job Shocks.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Good road win and once again the defense came through. Sure would like to see some others join the seniors on offense. No one other than Matt, PJ, and PT scored more than 4 points and only three players even managed to accomplish that.

Comment

Pics From App. State Game

Courtesy of MountaineerIllustrated.com

Comment

Nice to see some yellow in those unis. :)
                  The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock
                    The jerseys are from last year.

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock
                      Let's wear them tonight too!

Comment

so whats the truth on the B/W unis? Are they temp or are we getting colored ones. I just dont understand why we would go B/W. It looks kind of cheap.
                        ________
                        Harley-davidson vr1000
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Working...
                        X