No announcement yet.

Surprise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have posters who follow the recruitment of players VERY CAREFULLY and are very good at what they do, and they are great about sharing their knowledge. It is not often we are SURPRISED (happily so).

I'll take this kind of surpise any day.

Comment

I might add that I really like how Coach Dollar has hit the ground running on the recruiting end. Hall sounds like a very good get for us.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
        May I make a gesticulation? When Sub is not worried, and Trop is a happy camper, then that means Shocker zealots can party like it is 1999 BAY-BAY!!!!!!!

REPLY #7
        More like 2006.

Comment

Hall a surprise to the staff as well as the fans.
          In the fast lane

Comment

?

Not doubting you, trop, but on what are you basing that assertion?

Comment

Got it today from a reliable source.
              In the fast lane

Comment

And you consider a day or two before Marshall said they didn't plan/expect to sign anybody else in the fall...
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  And you consider a day or two before Marshall said they didn't plan/expect to sign anybody else in the fall...
                  yeah, I remember hearing on his show the day before the signing period that he said they had 3 and didn't expect any more.

Comment

I believe that he said that they wouldn't sign anyone else unless they had an opportunity to sign an impact player. It may have been they didn't expect anyone else but he did speak to not turning their back on an immediate impacting player.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                      I believe that he said that they wouldn't sign anyone else unless they had an opportunity to sign an impact player. It may have been they didn't expect anyone else but he did speak to not turning their back on an immediate impacting player.
                      Nobody said he said that.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X