Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair-weather fans need not apply

ATTN: Everyone

I hate to say it, but there are a bunch of crybabies out there that are willing to just pack up and go home. I sure am glad the SASO donaters aren't as weak minded as you, otherwise all WSU athletics would be just as screwed as the WSU football team.

You all know who you are. You're the ones that got more hyped in our #8 ranking last year than our Sweet Sixteen run from two years ago. You're the ones who have no idea who Jamar Howard, Randy Burns, or Aaron Hogg, or Matt Clark, or.......hell....Jamie Sowers, for that matter, even are.

Well guess what? I'm ready for you all to pack up and go home. Because I'm sick and damn tired of hearing all of you crybabies piss and moan over 2 frickin' losses (one was a loss to a good Baylor team). So please, by all means, either leave, or start bashing me for this post, because either one will show me that you are what I think you are.

I only talk, chat, and read feedback from tru-Wu fans. All the fair-weather fans need not apply.
    This house is ROCKIN'

Thank you. :clap:
    There's 20+ games to play.

Comment

I agree
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I hate the fact that we lost, who didn't want us to win that tourney? As everyone has said we are adjusting. Our two losses were to the tourney champs (Baylor) and Monmouth (who took 4th). I have confidence that this is not the same team we will see come Jan and Feb. To all the worriers out there: Patience, patience, patience. Last time I looked, it's still November.

Comment

If you believe it, it will come.

Comment

Oh, and all you bandwagoners get out of the way because I want a better ticket for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by KBShocker
              If you believe it, it will come.
              Dude, you just made me want to watch Field of Dreams. I'm busting it out right now, actually. LOL

But no, seriously, I'm going to watch it right now.
              This house is ROCKIN'

Comment

It's going to be a wild ride. My advice is don't get too high, don't get too low.

Comment

I just had a thought, I'm assuming Baylor did win the paradise jam, if that's the case, our loss to them doesn't seem so bad. Then again, losing to the eventual champion is never that bad

Comment

You have fans that ***** and complain about two losses, you fans have that say to be patient, you have fans like this guy who created this post saying bandwagon fans need not apply and you have fans like me, wait, I take that back, there can be only one like me and that's me! :D Anyway....

What are you complaining about, a WSU fan is a WSU fan. You can't have too many fans spreading the word about Shocker athletics, even if the word is bad. Give these guys a break. What you should be concerned about is apathy.

God forbid there ever comes a day when Shocker athletics goes the way of the Dodo. When Shocker fans just don't care is when you can ***** and whine, until then, WSU fans of all types are welcome. Even though some piss me off from time-to-time. :D

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                      You have fans that ***** and complain about two losses, you fans have that say to be patient, you have fans like this guy who created this post saying bandwagon fans need not apply and you have fans like me, wait, I take that back, there can be only one like me and that's me! :D Anyway....

What are you complaining about, a WSU fan is a WSU fan. You can't have too many fans spreading the word about Shocker athletics, even if the word is bad. Give these guys a break. What you should be concerned about is apathy.

God forbid there ever comes a day when Shocker athletics goes the way of the Dodo. When Shocker fans just don't care is when you can ***** and whine, until then, WSU fans of all types are welcome. Even though some piss me off from time-to-time. :D
                      God forbid there ever comes a day when Shocker athletics goes the way of the Dodo.
                      That will never happen. There have been ample opportunities for the program to go extinct and it has only come back stronger each time...

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

love the avatar
                        ________
                        red headed Cam
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

"Maintain an even strain"...
                          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

A fair weather fan is not a fan that gets worked up over a loss. A fair weather fan is a fan who after a few losses quits caring and starts watching football or following another team. The people on this board who have been beside themselves over the losses are not fair weather fans, just crazed Shocker Maniacs.
                            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Re: Fair-weather fans need not apply

Originally posted by WuFanSince81
                              ATTN: Everyone

I hate to say it, but there are a bunch of crybabies out there that are willing to just pack up and go home. I sure am glad the SASO donaters aren't as weak minded as you, otherwise all WSU athletics would be just as screwed as the WSU football team.

You all know who you are. You're the ones that got more hyped in our #8 ranking last year than our Sweet Sixteen run from two years ago. You're the ones who have no idea who Jamar Howard, Randy Burns, or Aaron Hogg, or Matt Clark, or.......hell....Jamie Sowers, for that matter, even are.

Well guess what? I'm ready for you all to pack up and go home. Because I'm sick and damn tired of hearing all of you crybabies piss and moan over 2 frickin' losses (one was a loss to a good Baylor team). So please, by all means, either leave, or start bashing me for this post, because either one will show me that you are what I think you are.

I only talk, chat, and read feedback from tru-Wu fans. All the fair-weather fans need not apply.
                              I am a hardcore fan, but I gotta disagree with this sentiment. As much as programs need fans that will stick with them through thick and thin, they also need as many fans to pile on the bandwagon as will fit when things are going well. Was everyone buying merchandise during the Sweet 16 run a hardcore fan? No. Did it help the program and the university? Absolutely. My message to the bandwagon fan would be a little different... It has been fun having you at the party, I'll be here waiting for you when you decide to come back.

Comment

Working...
                              X