Saturday night game at Koch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday night game at Koch

I wonder if the KU/Mizzou game will affect the turnout for the Shox game on Saturday vs. Wyoming??? I hope not, because I think that needs to be a game with a FULL HOUSE in all YELLOW - -to cheer our shox onto a WIN.

:goshocks:

Re: Saturday night game at Koch

Originally posted by melcong4
    I wonder if the KU/Mizzou game will affect the turnout for the Shox game on Saturday vs. Wyoming??? I hope not, because I think that needs to be a game with a FULL HOUSE in all YELLOW - -to cheer our shox onto a WIN.

:goshocks:
    IT'S BANANA!!! lol j/k

Who knows. It SHOULD be packed, but I am sure there will be seats available again.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

who's the being fed to us?

Comment

more reason to hate KU
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
          What???

Can I get an interpreter over here?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
            Facts and yellow led promise land Empire State buidling and loud noises.

Comment

ABC -- Agree, wholeheartedly with what you said!

Man, I wish I had said that with the clarity of purpose that you were able to express.

Comment

Frighteningly, ABC, I can almost comprehend that sentence!

I do think my little portable TV will be making it into the arena with me, just like a few years ago when the kitties beat OU and I had it and I was VERY popular in the section.
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Maybe Rosewood will start posting again that night? We need "fresh nacho" updates. Stale, stagnated, hackneyed nacho's is for the Cowboy's baby!!!!!!!
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Three hundred dollars, Alex, for English composition.

Comment

Is Ogirri making the trip Saturday to watch the game in street clothes?? I'm curious to see how he's recieved by the crowd if he's there.

Comment

For those of us without season tickets, will the Wyoming game be on TV?

I certainly hope so. I don't want to have to try and watch it on Shockervision.

Comment

No TV coverage for Wyoming.

The TV schedule is posted at goshockers.com. Here's the link:

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

I have a remedy for the tussle over gold vs. yellow (ie Grab The Gold or Wear Yellow)...

Its pretty simple: Go Bananas :D
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by cjp27
                              Is Ogirri making the trip Saturday to watch the game in street clothes?? I'm curious to see how he's recieved by the crowd if he's there.
                              No. Players in their transfer year are not allowed to travel with the team.

Comment

Working...
                              X