Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saturday night game at Koch

Originally posted by melcong4
    I wonder if the KU/Mizzou game will affect the turnout for the Shox game on Saturday vs. Wyoming??? I hope not, because I think that needs to be a game with a FULL HOUSE in all YELLOW - -to cheer our shox onto a WIN.

:goshocks:
    Actually I always feel that anything that clears out the psuedo-fans is a good thing overall. I'll take a few empty seats over people who would choose to go see KU instead of WSU anyday.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Ogirri can come down, but he has to pay for his own ride
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
        Ogirri can come down, but he has to pay for his own ride
        That is probably true. Good catch.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
          For those of us without season tickets, will the Wyoming game be on TV?

I certainly hope so. I don't want to have to try and watch it on Shockervision.
          Try the ticket marketplace, and put butts in seats. As I and many others have stated on shockernet, even though there is a waiting list for tickets, there are many, many ways to get tickets, and take in the game live.

As for TV, none is scheduled.

Comment

Looks like it's time for WSU to kill shockervision.

If your not going to fill the house, then they should blackout shockervision for certain radius.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock

Looks like it's time for WSU to kill shockervision.

If your not going to fill the house, then they should blackout shockervision for certain radius.
              And people wonder why they axed the Shocker Channel?

Comment

I'm going to go out on a limb and say Shockervision isn't the reason for the attendance issues. I don't think the students are buying Shockervision. I have my own tix, but I know our corporate seats go unused unless its a "big game" all the time. The corporate folks don't bother to put their tix out on marketplace all the time. Heck, even I forget sometimes if I can't make it. The games are, technically, sold out.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla
                  I'm going to go out on a limb and say Shockervision isn't the reason for the attendance issues. I don't think the students are buying Shockervision. I have my own tix, but I know our corporate seats go unused unless its a "big game" all the time. The corporate folks don't bother to put their tix out on marketplace all the time. Heck, even I forget sometimes if I can't make it. The games are, technically, sold out.
                  You can't blame all the empty seats on "corporate". There was way to many seats to this point that non-corporate owns and frankly the biggest hole in the crowd was general admission.

That being said, there are some quality home games coming up that should removed that excuse out of the way.

Comment

Just curious, but I thought there were only two classifications of seats - season ticket holders and the student section. Both groups are already sold out and any available tickets would be re-sales.

What is this general admission you refer to?

Comment

Originally posted by rayc
                      What is this general admission you refer to?
                      Student tickets that don't get picked up are considered general admission.

Comment

Working...
                      X