No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS-CHICAGO PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe this team partys too much when they go to these mini-vacations called Tournaments. Vegas was not good to us, now neither is the Virgin Islands.
    ________
    EXTREME VAPORIZERS
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

UIC - 65
      Shox - 52
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

shox 70
        flamers 61

we make some threes...
        we out rebound them by 15
        gal has more assists than turnovers
        clemente gets a double double (points and rebounds)
        durley will hit a three.
        PJ will dunk it and scream afterwards!
        Phil will be consistent
        mantas will make a jump shot.
        we will go about 50% at the free throw line.
        durley will only have 9 points.
        Hatch will have 1 assist

i'm done.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

This game is a MUST WIN if you take into consideration the player's psyche. Three road losses in a row and you are looking at some serious confidence issues forming. We need to right the ship now and leave the islands on a "positive" note.

T

...8)

Comment

I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered but can I listen to this game online today? :)

gracias.

edit: for free

Comment

If you recall, we played Chicago State last season.

The final score was 76-64, Shockers.

I remember well that we struggled with SC, until late in the game. Then, we pulled away.

If you look at the stats, it belies the closeness of the game in the second half.

Frankly, I am a little nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieHog
                I'm sorry if this has been asked/answered but can I listen to this game online today? :)

gracias.

CH, every game is available at shockerradio.com for free. Included are the last 2 seasons archives as well if you are so inclined. All services there are no charge.

Thanks to Hubris Communications.....internet that works. :good:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

gracias.

CH, every game is available at shockerradio.com for free. Included are the last 2 seasons archives as well if you are so inclined. All services there are no charge.

Outstanding.

You shocker fans are very lucky to have this service. :good:

Comment

Indeed. It's great to be on vacation (or work) out of town and tune into a regular season volleyball game for instance (happened 3 times for me this year alone) and not have to download or pay for anything.

Fortunate is the tip of the iceberg imho. Add to that HOF Mike Kennedy's call and it's a big jackpot!

Comment

i say shox lose 65-55...another barn burner and shox poor shooting

i also read that the shox players went snorkeling yesterday...i guess they can hit water when they fall out of a boat

Comment

UIC 67

WSU 57

Comment

I predict Marshall will call WuDrWu just before the game starts and ask him how to play the game. WuDrWu will tell him to play "in uniform". Marshall wants to do as WuDrWu says but then wonders if he meant "clothing" or "togetherness".

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

gracias.

Is there any online gametracker or online stats service for those of us stuck in offices without computer speakers?

Comment

This team is only going to get better as the season goes on and I cant wait till February and March.

Today, however I think our offensive struggles continue -

UIC - 63
                              Shocks - 55

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleJayAlum
                                Is there any online gametracker or online stats service for those of us stuck in offices without computer speakers?
                                try cstv. search gametracker for Wichita State.

I'll see if I can find a link.

Comment

Working...
                                X