No announcement yet.

WSU VERSUS ILLINOIS-CHICAGO PREDICTIONS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Clemente gets 12 boards and MG gets some offense flowing!!! Our Juco Connection are moving forward!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• HCGM had high praise to Matt for his defensive work on UIC's leading scoring Mayo. I think he had 34 against Bradley. Matt and Shocks held him to 8.

:clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
        HCGM had gave high praise to Matt for his defensive work on UIC's leading scoring Mayo. I think he had 34 against Bradley. Matt and Shocks held him to 8.

definately did well denying him the ball alot. Matt had a few steals which was nice. Awesome job stepping up Matt. Mayo came in averaging almost 20ppg.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Re: Player of the game

Originally posted by MikeShox
          49% from the field
          That is something to be proud about.

Comment

• Silver linings boys and girls.. silver linings.. That's the recipe for peace during this period of transition..

It's a great day to be a Shocker!

T

...8)

Comment

• It's a great day to be a Shocker!
              is it really?? beating UIC? i am a proud alum...but not getting high on Schaus juice after the UIC win.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerdude
                is it really?? beating UIC? i am a proud alum...but not getting high on Schaus juice after the UIC win.
                Yeah, they beat Bradley. We beat them. We can compete for Valley Championships.

Comment

• Originally posted by vbird53
                  Originally posted by shockerdude
                  Yeah, they beat Bradley. We beat them. We can compete for Valley Championships.
                  Carefull with the comparing of scores...especially in Nov.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

During this transition, I think it would serve all Shocker fans to enjoy EVERY victory because we cannot yet count on ANY victory. Therefore, since we won today, I am going to say it...

Comment

• Thanks for the down and dirty stats Mike!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It's always a great day to be a Shocker! You are part of a proud tradition and have one of the best AD's and coaches in the country leading your team! Stand firm at their side now and you will be able to respect yourself later when you are cheering the big victories!

T

...8)

Comment

• you will be able to respect yourself later when you are cheering the big victories
                          thanks for pumping my self esteem up...after seeing the shox lose those two games and shooting as bad as they did, i was really down on myself.

Comment

• I hope some of you guys bet real money on this game!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                              HCGM had high praise to Matt for his defensive work on UIC's leading scoring Mayo. I think he had 34 against Bradley. Matt and Shocks held him to 8.

??? Are you out of your mind?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardoz
                                Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                                HCGM had high praise to Matt for his defensive work on UIC's leading scoring Mayo. I think he had 34 against Bradley. Matt and Shocks held him to 8.

??? Are you out of your mind?
                                $2.99 really is a great deal, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
                                X