Tyrone Shoelace update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyrone Shoelace update

For those of you wondering when Tyrone Shoelace would grace the Round Chuck with his pattented stab step, rubber neck juke, explosive cross-over dribble leaving his defender with a broken ankle and a soiled panty, well... I regret to inform the Shocker faithful that due to a huge mis-understanding and a failure to communicate, Tyrone has been diqualified from NCAA competition.
    When it was discovered that Tyrone was suffering from "Roid Rage", NCAA officials jumped to the wrong conclusion and assumed by my muscular physique that anabolic steroids were involved. However, when they raided my medicine cabinet and found 3 cases of Prep-H and a 12 month supply of Tucks they realized that my roid rage was a result of a recent monumental flare-up of hemeroids stemming from an overdose of Taco Shop nuclear beefy bean burritos and cheese enchiladas.
    To save unnecessary public humiliation, and thanks to my attorney (JJ) a settlement was reached with the NCAA in which I will receive an undisclosed amount of cash, a 10% off coupon to Wild Oats, and diplomatic immunity for 12 months or 12,000 miles (which ever comes first)
    I invented the cross-over dribble in the early 70's

As long as your attorney gets paid in cash and not Tucks, sounds like you got a heck of deal!
    Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

See I told all of you things would get better! :D
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Now THAT was a TMI masterpiece Tyrone Shoelace. I busted my gut laughing so hard I had tears in my ole eyes. The NCAA had to be aware of all of the money you are hustling off the wanna-be's at the school yad baby. Who's betta? Tyrone Shoelace or Ricky Ross?
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Re: Tyrone Shoelace update

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelace
          For those of you wondering when Tyrone Shoelace would grace the Round Chuck with his pattented stab step, rubber neck juke, explosive cross-over dribble leaving his defender with a broken ankle and a soiled panty, well... I regret to inform the Shocker faithful that due to a huge mis-understanding and a failure to communicate, Tyrone has been diqualified from NCAA competition.
          When it was discovered that Tyrone was suffering from "Roid Rage", NCAA officials jumped to the wrong conclusion and assumed by my muscular physique that anabolic steroids were involved. However, when they raided my medicine cabinet and found 3 cases of Prep-H and a 12 month supply of Tucks they realized that my roid rage was a result of a recent monumental flare-up of hemeroids stemming from an overdose of Taco Shop nuclear beefy bean burritos and cheese enchiladas.
          To save unnecessary public humiliation, and thanks to my attorney (JJ) a settlement was reached with the NCAA in which I will receive an undisclosed amount of cash, a 10% off coupon to Wild Oats, and diplomatic immunity for 12 months or 12,000 miles (which ever comes first)
          Very timely post Tyrone... we all needed it. This may be the post of the year.
          :yahoo:
          SFL is back!

Comment

Sounds like someone really tucked up their eligibilty!
            Seriously though, is this crossover thing you got going have more to do with how you dress?

Comment

Well played, sir. We needed that.

Comment

Tyrone

Someone ought to create a special category dedicated to Tyrone's posts. This is classic.

Comment

Working...
                X