X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dr. WUs question.

Originally posted by shox1989
    Dr. WU- No I am not in panic mode.

Turgeon left us in shambles. It is going to take awhile to recover. This is a definite rebuilding year.

I have a lot of confidence in Coach Marshall and he is going to right this ship.

I don't have high expectations for this season but I know that whatever does happen this year that the future looks bright.
    That damn Turgeon! It's all his fault P.J. is 1-16 in the Virgin Islands. Damn him!

Comment

The posts about the defense being there are crap! How do you let a team shoot 50% from the 3 pt arc and say they are playing good defense?

Comment

Originally posted by PCDShocker
        My two cents worth as an ex-player and coach:

1. With a new coach and new system, defense and rebounding are usually the first things that come around. It appears to me we are doing very well in those areas.
        2. The offense takes time. It is just more than going out and shooting. You have to get a rhythmn, a feel for where everyone is on the floor and a feel for the hot hand. If you are thinking a lot about the plays and where you need to be on the floor, it takes away from your concentration and ability to be comfortable in shooting. This scenario also contributes to more turnovers. More practice time and especially game time experience is huge.
        3. There is no excuse for a lack of effort, but "pressing" will cause mistakes.
        4. I believe the Baylor game took a lot out the team and yesterday's perfomance is indicative of this.
        Coach, I like your two cents. Thanks.

Comment

I'm definitely not panicing. I'm just as confident Marshall will get us where we want to be as before the season started. Whether that happens this year, we'll have to see but it will happen.

:goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by lawmaker
            Doc?

Waiting for your take on the game....

No matter how you cut it, that is horrible loss.

I fully understand how someone with your lack of brain power and understanding of anything athletic would be waiting with bated breath for a breakdown of last night's contest so I am happy to assist you.

Of course last night was a horrible loss. Have you changed your moniker to Commander Obvious? There is no doubt in anyone's mind that WSU had the superior talent on the floor and yet did very little right all evening long. There are few, if any, teams in the country that are going to win games shooting at or below 30% from the field.

Now, does this change my impression of MY (read not yours) program's direction? Absolutely not. I am not stupid enough (read similar to Lawmaker) to make a judgement based upon one game, or even 2. This year is going to be a building process and perhaps it will be a bit slower than I imagined but nevertheless we are headed in the right direction and the leadership, across the board, is exactly what we need.

We have enough talent to compete successfully in the Valley right now. Will all the pieces come together in time to get there? I don't know but then neither do you anymore than you know that say, LaceDarius might find himself injured or in academic trouble after the semester. I know it's going to come as a shock to you, but there ARE things that you and I do not control just like there are a lot of things that I know and understand that you are clueless about.

There are 2 distinct differences between you and I (other than the fact that you are a two-faced ***** and I am not).

1)When my team finishes the season in the upper/middle of our conference and manages to make a postseason tournament I know it's not our ceiling and

2)I don't spend time time on other school's message boards trying to convince them I am REALLY a fan of their school while at the same time lobbing insult after veiled insult at their fans and team.

You know, I haven't totally figured you out just yet when it comes to your name. You certainly don't have the intelligence to be a (successful) attorney but then your asshole is big enough to be one. Too close to call........

Comment

That was beautiful Doc! Lawmaker is a politician, hence the two faced reference makes sense.
              Because Denny Crane says so Dammit!

Comment

Doc?

Definitely a horrible loss. But then again, we did lose by about the same margin to "powerhouse" Baylor. What does that say about Baylor? What does that say about MANmouth? What does that say about WSU?

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Doc?

Definitely a horrible loss. But then again, we did lose by about the same margin to "powerhouse" Baylor. What does that say about Baylor? What does that say about MANmouth? What does that say about WSU?

T

...8)

It says New coach, new system and mostly new players = It takes time

Always proud of our Shoxs! :posterwsu: :posterwu: :goshocks: 8) 8) 8)
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Thank You Doc.

Comment

[b]1)When my team finishes the season in the upper/middle of our conference and manages to make a postseason tournament I know it's not our ceiling and

I fully understand how someone with your lack of brain power and understanding of anything athletic would be waiting with bated breath for a breakdown of last night's contest so I am happy to assist you.
                      2)I don't spend time time on other school's message boards trying to convince them I am REALLY a fan of their school while at the same time lobbing insult after veiled insult at their fans and team.

You know, I haven't totally figured you out just yet when it comes to your name. You certainly don't have the intelligence to be a (successful) attorney but then your #### is big enough to be one. Too close to call........[/b]
                      Also you called me a two-faced pri*....nice language.....

above posted by doc

You know what you just showed... your lack of class. You resorted to namecalling, you said I have a lack of intelligence, etc. NOT ONCE HAVE I EVER INSULTED ANYBODY ON THIS BOARD. I have never lobbed an insult at another poster. Look it up. You my friend have crossed the line. I call it how I see it. If you cannot handle it and resort to name calling, what does that say about you?

Everybody else on this board has been great. If I posted the exact same thing as you I would be banned (royal shock anything?).

I guess if your team goes 1-2, your true colors show. Opinion on a person's character is always judged in tough times. Well now we all know now your TRUE CHARACTER.

Like I said before I hope the shox win the rest of their games this season.
                      EDIT:Had TO ADD HE CALLED ME A *****...nice doc, nice....

Comment

My apologies if I hurt your feelings but EVERYONE here can see right through your veiled insults.

My true colors eh? I was there when we were 28-3, 7-23 and 28-7 and I have never changed one iota. I will always support and defend my program, especially when someone like you attempts to talk down that program whether we're on a 15 game winning streak or a 5 year losing streak.

You love to kick a guy when they are down and point out flaws and prance around like a 5 year old saying "I told you so, I told you so!".

So you got bent out of shape about a little insult? The truth stings, huh? Too flippin bad. Your parents should have done a better job raising you and teaching you to be polite in someone else's house.

Comment

If you only knew how close I was to the WSU program. But keep it up.
                          Don't get mad at me for being right .

Oh and you ripped my parents. NICE

Like I said your TRUE CHARACTER is showing. Keep it up.

EDIT: Had to add Doc's insult about my parents

Comment

PS

I am more than willing to admit fault so if Royal thinks I was out of line I'll be happy to accept whatever punishment he deems fit. If he decides I need to be banned for life, so be it. I'll accept that, apologize, and I am more than happy to read from here on out.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

If you only knew how close I was to the WSU program. But keep it up.
                              Don't get mad at me for being right .

Oh and you ripped my parents. NICE

Like I said your TRUE CHARACTER is showing. Keep it up.

EDIT: Had to add Doc's insult about my parents

Ok boss.......with closeness like that..............keep it up.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

ROYAL: Please lock it up.

thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X