No announcement yet.

Next year's schedule...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aren't they still a transitional D1? If so, at least the game won't hurt our RPI because it won't count. I don't think that is a bad deal. Obviously, we'd all like a better opponent, but at least this won't be like Chicago State, etc.

Comment

• UNO? Youve got to be kidding. Thats worse case scenario. It must have come right down to the end and we missed on who we really wanted. Last week Perry, now this. Bummer...

Comment

• I love our schedule this year. Just win.

Comment

• I don't think it's UNO, unless Aargh knows something I don't.

Actually, now that I think about, the sheer tonnage of what Aargh knows that I don't would fill a fleet of tankers.

Comment

• From what I hear, Doc is correct, it's not UNO.
            “Confrontation simply means meeting the truth head-on.”

Mike Krzyzewski

Comment

• Well, I heard we had a home game scheduled. Then I heard we had agreed to go on the road. Then I heard that fell through. Then I heard we found a a group of guys (no knock on them personally) that had a basketball that agreed to come play.

Comment

• I heard we are taking on the guy's who practice against our women's team.

The Ladies can use the buyout money! ;-)

Comment

• I didn't think anyone would take my post seriously.

After the volleyball team scheduled UNO, I just thought I'd go with what would be probably the worst possible game we could schedule.

And DrWu, what I know that you don't would not require a thimble. Wait, I can do SQL, Visual Basic and some C - maybe a coffee cup would be needed.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• ...should the topic of this thread now be changed to "This Year's Schedule?" :D

Comment

Working...
                    X