New Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Uniforms

Looking for everyones thoughts on the new uniforms. Personallly, not a fan. I don't like the fact that we got rid of the gold from them. I think the plain black and white make us look like an AAU team.

they're just temp for when we get the gold back

Comment

So is it like a take away the gold from the jerseys until we win a title sort of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnDorian
        whats that mean? :shock:
        ________
        Hotels in mexico
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
          It means that there have been reports that these are only temporary jersey's and that the regular one's will be arriving sometime next month.
          "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Alright, thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter
              Originally posted by goshocks
              It means that there have been reports that these are only temporary jersey's and that the regular one's will be arriving sometime next month.
              thanks. :yahoo:
              ________
              WEB SHOWS
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

The best part is when Okrupe comes in a DHL truck delivering our new unis along with Kenny Lofton's stuff after being traded to the baseball team.

Comment

Anyone see UCONN's uniforms tonight, those were sharp looking duds.

Comment

Uconn is my "other" team I root for. Love their new getups.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheaties
                      Uconn is my "other" team I root for. Love their new getups.
                      I liked their uniforms also.
                      In the fast lane

Comment

i personally thought they were hideous but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                          Funny. It all depends on the person I think. As long as there is nothing glaring, I have no issue. I have not thought anything one way or the other about the Shocker's uniforms. Too busy concentrating on how they play I guess.

I watched UCONN last night and certainly saw some things I like about the team, but have no recollection as to what their uniforms look like. Guess I'm not nearly as into fashion as most. ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by MikeShox
                            Originally posted by KC Shox
                            Funny. It all depends on the person I think. As long as there is nothing glaring, I have no issue. I have not thought anything one way or the other about the Shocker's uniforms. Too busy concentrating on how they play I guess.

I watched UCONN last night and certainly saw some things I like about the team, but have no recollection as to what their uniforms look like. Guess I'm not nearly as into fashion as most. ;-)
                            How could you not notice UCONN's uniforms? They were very different. I personally hated them. That stripe just seemed so poorly placed.

Maybe you need to get a bigger tv. lol

Comment

Didn't like UCONNS.

I also noticed that OU's look pretty much just like the Shocks uni's, but with Red. I'm guessing that NIKE made alot of uni's that way.

Comment

Working...
                              X