Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
    Originally posted by KC Shox
    I just had to do it. Where in the hell are our new fancy duds at?
    There's a minimum order of 13 and we only need 9...
    (insert drum tap here)

Comment

Don't we have the new Away unis?
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow
        We're still using last years. Look at Ramon's away jersey; if you look closely, it looks like his name is stitched over Karon Bradley's. I think Mantas was wearing Kyle's.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

I thought they looked different....

Hmm, I guess that's just my horrible eyes. I knew we had old home unis...
          Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
          Students > Alumni
          If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
          The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

We're still using last years. Look at Ramon's away jersey; if you look closely, it looks like his name is stitched over Karon Bradley's. I think Mantas was wearing Kyle's.
            You gotta be kiddin me with that!?! That is bush league type stuff man, we are Wichita State and that's how we are going to make our players feel good?

Comment

This uni could be the answer to our offensive problems. I would defy ANY team to play defense against us while we're wearing these.

Comment

I thought the away (black) jerseys were new. The yellows are the ones clearly stitched over.

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock
                  I thought the away (black) jerseys were new. The yellows are the ones clearly stitched over.
                  The black jerseys and the white jerseys are the new ones. The yellows are the old ones that have patches sewed on for the new players

Comment

Originally posted by boneshock
                    Originally posted by AndShock
                    The black jerseys and the white jerseys are the new ones. The yellows are the old ones that have patches sewed on for the new players
                    I know the white ones are new but they are still not the ones we ordered because they still have the plain black lettering... im not sure on the black uniforms.

Comment

I know the white ones are new but they are still not the ones we ordered because they still have the plain black lettering... im not sure on the black uniforms.[/quote]

From what I have heard from the athletic dept, those are the uniforms for this year. There aren't any uniforms that are being back ordered. I hope I am wrong, but I don't think I am.

Comment

Earlier this season they made it sound as though the whites aren't to final style. I swear the blacks look the same as the ones last year. And I think they are because I believe Ellis wears #40 in black (Chirs Brown) and 0 in white (his number)
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                          Earlier this season they made it sound as though the whites aren't to final style. I swear the blacks look the same as the ones last year. And I think they are because I believe Ellis wears #40 in black (Chirs Brown) and 0 in white (his number)
                          Blacks are new. Last years looked exactly like our home whites minus the striping on the side.

This years road unis are also Niketown minus the horns

Comment

The Whites look so 'generic', like they came from Walmart.

Comment

Working...
                            X