No announcement yet.

Marshall on Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The expectant father is certainly a proud papa tonight!

Go Shocks!!!!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Regarding academics I thought I read where Kyles is pretty solid in the classroom.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez
        The more I read about Stutz, the more I keep wanting to believe that this is the guy that we've been waiting for.

I just have a feeling that he is going to be a very special player for the Shox and I think that we have a coach that can mold him into a great shocker.
        Yeah -- Now if we can just find out truly how tall he is. I've heard from 6'10 to 7'1. And as for me I'm not gonna believe anything unless it comes directly from the coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
          Yeah -- Now if we can just find out truly how tall he is. I've heard from 6'10 to 7'1. And as for me I'm not gonna believe anything unless it comes directly from the coaching staff.
          His Dad is a speaker for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, I think you can trust him.

The 6'11 numbers come from Scout and Rivals and may not have been updated to reflect Garrett's continued growth. Those numbers then have been picked up by the Eagle, so that's how they refer to him.

Dad says he's "almost" 7'1, I think Dad is the most accurate source.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
            Originally posted by Shox21
            His Dad is a speaker for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, I think you can trust him.

The 6'11 numbers come from Scout and Rivals and may not have been updated to reflect Garrett's continued growth. Those numbers then have been picked up by the Eagle, so that's how they refer to him.

Dad says he's "almost" 7'1, I think Dad is the most accurate source.
            I think I'd believe dad over any media outlet any day. At least in this case.

Comment

Before we knew it was Stutz, Marshall said we had a 7 footer in for an unofficial visit. The coaching staff probably thinks he's already a legitimate 7 footer.
              In the fast lane

Comment

I wonder, if he has any ups at all.

If he did, it would be great.

Comment

At 7'1" how much ups do you really need?

Comment

He is a good outside shooter, has good footwork, can alter and block shots and got a lot of attention in AAU ball this summer. It will be interesting seeing how he does at his new and bigger high school. I'm confident he will be the best 7 footer in the Valley with the possible exception of Orkupe if he arrives.
                    In the fast lane

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox
                      He is a good outside shooter, has good footwork, can alter and block shots and got a lot of attention in AAU ball this summer. It will be interesting seeing how he does at his new and bigger high school. I'm confident he will be the best 7 footer in the Valley with the possible exception of Orkupe if he arrives.
                      Good for us, Bad for the MVC if that turns out to be the case. That would just be a terrible problem to have. You know, having the second best 7 footer in the league coming off the bench. :goshocks:

Comment

Originally posted by Zardoz
                        At 7'1" how much ups do you really need?

30-36 inches.

Comment

Front line with a 7"0" center, 7'1" pf, and a 6'9" sf. Throw in a 6'5" sg and a 6'3" pg. Where are my shades?

Comment

Ricky,

You're not taking into account that he reportedly has a 9'2" reach. With 19 inches above the rim.

Comment

Sorry for the correction.

With 18 inches he'll be 1 foot above the rim.

Comment

Originally posted by shockmonster
                                Sorry for the correction.

With 18 inches he'll be 1 foot above the rim.
                                Using your numbers, he would be 8 inches over the rim. I am guessing that he has better than 18 inches of vertical.

Comment

Working...
                                X