Player Intro Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player Intro Video

Am I the only one totally stoked about the new video??

I have been hammering the issue with the department for years. IMO, they finally came through tonight and with glorious, flying colors!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

If anyone manages to put that up on youtube.......HERO!

Re: Player Intro Video

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I have been hammering the issue with the department for years. IMO, they finally came through tonight and with glorious, flying colors!!!!

Was the crappy sound system up to snuff tonight and able to fill the fans ears with the roar of flying jets and vibrate their bodies on this intro?

Comment

The sound system has been improved and it appears that someone is working the controls and making adjustments on the fly.

No complaints from me tonight on the sound KC.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox

Was the crappy sound system up to snuff tonight and able to fill the fans ears with the roar of flying jets and vibrate their bodies on this intro?
        Nope. If they turn it up to vibration level the older fans will complain that its too loud. ;-)
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Intro

I think it is coming to goshockers .com in the near future.
          Don't let the fear of striking out - keep you from playing the game!

Comment

which video are you referring to? If it's the biz jet turning into an f-15 thats lame azz. When are they going to get rid of the disney sport movie intro music and cheezy themed graphics? Sorry just my opinion.

Before you blast me please note I understand people probably work hard on that stuff but I didn't bring this topic up. Since it is up I had to give my opinion.

Comment

I like it, mainly because it incorporates our opponent's logo into the last two scenes. IMO, that's the difference between it being so-so and pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                I like it, mainly because it incorporates our opponent's logo into the last two scenes. IMO, that's the difference between it being so-so and pretty cool.
                I agree.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's an F-14 not the f-16, or F-15 that I've now heard it called. Sheesh... lol

Comment

Well Done

This was the first game I saw the new video at, and I was quite pleased with the result.

Especially since they add the opponents logo and destroy the sign.

And then I almost geeked out (I repeat, almost) when they used the Transformers sound as the Cessna turned into the F-14.

Well done.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

I love the new intro. Now the Marshall Plan intro leaves a lot to be desired.

Comment

I really like both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                          I really like both of them.
                          Same here....MUCH improved.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

its almost the same video ku's football team used all year. a little originality would be nice.

Comment

i love the new video but they play it untill thers zero seconds and it messes with teh clap...

speaking of the clap...

we clap until both teams score.
                              if you could pass that around to the other 9000 people thatd be wonderful haha.

Shocks have a lot to hang their heads up on after tonights game.
                              "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
                              CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Working...
                              X