Player Intro Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
    i love the new video but they play it untill thers zero seconds and it messes with teh clap...

speaking of the clap...

we clap until both teams score.
    if you could pass that around to the other 9000 people thatd be wonderful haha.

Shocks have a lot to hang their heads up on after tonights game.
    I have also heard that Marshall would LIKE for us to keep clapping if they make a free throw to get their first point. After all, as he said, we didn't foul them so it shouldn't count :P.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

The intro is cool, I just wish they had selected an active duty fighter. I love the old F-14 warhorse but it's been retired, pick an active duty fighter such as the F-16, 15, 18, etc. Of course when you need CAS the old Tomcat would do just fine. Sandman, any thoughts from our resident jet jockey????

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I've been to every home game this year and I haven't seen the video. What the hell am I looking at??? Oh that's right, the dance team in their two sizes too small uniforms like anyother red-blooded American! :;-):
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I asked my four year old son what was his favorite thing about the game. His reply... "WuShock driving the jet!"

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker
            I asked my four year old son what was his favorite thing about the game. His reply... "WuShock driving the jet!"
            Too cool & and classic father-son moment to boot :good:

Go Shocks!!!!
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Now if we could just get the band to play something different.

Comment

Working...
              X