2010 Memories from the Lou

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 19SHOCKER76
    Just wanted to mention the band member who did such an outstanding job of reving up the fans. If you were there, you know who I'm talking about. He wore an "FBI" stocking hat and at times a bedazzled glove. :good:

Way above and beyond the call :yahoo:
    :clap:
    "Say it slowly and savor it..."
    Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
      That's odd. The pics worked earlier.
      I dont know what the deal is ...I have them on cox ...I have them on photobucket too but they didnt work at all....I try and fix it tomorrow if not Ill just put links up to them. Unless someone has a better site to put pics on.
      1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

You could put them up for free on tinypic.com. That site isn't best for long term storage but is great for posting to message boards and such.
        Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
          You could put them up for free on tinypic.com. That site isn't best for long term storage but is great for posting to message boards and such.
          holy schnikeys....those are friggin huge...oh well sorry
          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Working...
          X