No announcement yet.

David Kyles out for Season with Broken Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if coach knew about it before he left practice to do the radio show last night? He was late arriving and said they were still working when he left there.....I guess I was just wondering if it was practice or if it was jacking around after practice...It doesent matter I guess....man this sucks
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by WSUShokker
      I wonder if coach knew about it before he left practice to do the radio show last night? He was late arriving and said they were still working when he left there.....I guess I was just wondering if it was practice or if it was jacking around after practice...It doesent matter I guess....man this sucks
      Yes, it happened at practice. :banghead:
      "Marshall said the injury happened while Kyles was fighting through a screen."

Practice? "We're talking about practice man. We're talking about practice. We're talking about practice. We're not talking about the game. We're talking about practice."

Allen Iverson says practive 20 times in a press conference. One for the ages.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Definately sucks. Who is gonna block all those fast break layups now?! Seriously though, it's definately a blow. Alot of time the deepest bench wins the conference tourney and this thins it out a tad.
        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Heal Fast DK! We need you back.

Comment

DK, Hang in there man (famous line) " your one of the guys that got us here" Major League

Comment

This was from today

Comment

If he broke his hand jacking around after practice, he is doing it wrong.

Comment

good point

Comment

How I love Rosewood
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                      Whoa, and I thought the worst that could happen was throwing your elbow out.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo
                        ... and blindness, baldness, bad breath, brain damage, and ichy scalp. :D
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                          Hair growing on your palms.
                          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1
                            Originally posted by WstateU
                            Hair growing on your palms.
                            you guys....
                            1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

most of that stuff is a myth...

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers
                                most of that stuff is a myth...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076257/

Comment

Working...
                                X