David Kyles out for Season with Broken Hand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way.....man this sucks
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Very sad for David..... I know he has been frustrated with his lack of ability to make as big an impact as he wanted to so far this season...this has to be a crippling blow.

Mr. Manigault.....your time, due to tragic occurances, has arrived. These are make or break minutes you are about to get. It is time, right now, to announce your presense with authority.

Go get 'em young man.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
        Very sad for David..... I know he has been frustrated with his lack of ability to make as big an impact as he wanted to so far this season...this has to be a crippling blow.

Mr. Manigault.....your time, due to tragic occurances, has arrived. These are make or break minutes you are about to get. It is time, right now, to announce your presense with authority.

Go get 'wm young man.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:
        :good:

Comment

In chaos there is opportunity. Who will be the one to take this opportunity? I hope DK makes a full & rapid recovery.
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Tough break for DK, especially coming off of one of his better efforts vs Utah State and at a time when the team is looking for a spark.

KM may get more minutes but it will not be on him to make up for DK's abscence IMO.

At this point the guys who need to step up are Clevn, Toure, Graham, Durley, Blair and Ellis. And they need to step up as a group.

Looking forward to seeing DK back next year better than ever.

Comment

reminds me of when Mantas went out at SIU. Hang in there DK, can't wait to see you next year.

Comment

Per the www.kansas.com update, it's uncertain if Kyles will even miss a single game. Marshall mentions he's had players play with broken hands before. We may see DK yet again before the end of the year.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita State sophomore David Kyles will be out four to six weeks with a broken right hand, Wichita State men's basketball head coach Gregg Marshall announced today.

out 4-6 weeks, which is the rest of the season
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                    http://www.goshockers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7500&ATCLID=204893951

He could be back in time for the Final Four
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Originally posted by newshock1234
                      http://www.goshockers.com//ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7500&ATCLID=204893951

He could be back in time for the Final Four
                      Alley-oop dunk for the game-winning points against KU! :good:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerGorilla
                        Alley-oop dunk for the game-winning points against KU! :good:
                        A one-handed Alley-oop dunk at that!

Comment

Comment

IM sure the boys over at AOA will have him up in no time.

They did me!

Comment

Bloody hell!

Comment

When it rains it pours fellas. I'm still waiting for the team to break out of this mid-season slump (6-5 in last 11). They're going to get hot, I just hope it will be this season and not the next.

Comment

Working...
                                X