Shockervison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shockervison

Anyone else having trouble with the audio on Shockervision?

yep... I sent an email to Tech support. Additionally, the internet radio feed is about 1 minute behind Shockervision.

Comment

Same here. I have video, no audio...nothing but "dead air". I have the shockerradio going...but it's behind shockervision by about 2 to 3 minutes.
      At one point, I was getting KMUW, which was weird...soft jazz audio, shocker basketball video.

Comment

Nothing but static and jazz from Kansas City. It worked fine for volleyball the other night.

Comment

Same problem in the tropics.
          In the fast lane

Comment

Same problem here in Wichita. - no audio.

Comment

Man, I miss the shocker channel.

Comment

Talk about user unfriendly. Anybody having any luck piping this into home? Is their a phone number to talk to a person on this? Blah-blah-blah!!!!!!!
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

The Shocker Channel would be a much better alternative for fans in the local area if they were to bring it back.

Maybe it's my computer, but Shockervision seems to be pretty poor quality.

For fans outside of the Wichita viewing area, the Shocker Channel is not ever going to be a possible alternative. So improving Shockervision is a must.

Comment

The Shocker Channel sounds like it'll never come back. Last I heard WSU would lose a lot of money by doing it. I don't know if that was definitely accurate but it made it sound as if that's not even close to being in the picture.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The Shocker Channel during sell-out Seasons would be much much better for our fan-base than Shocker Vision as it exists now. Sure, it is all about money. However, this is one fan that is not convinced that the Shocker Channel would not be profitable for WSU. Surely, we have the Big Business supporters and advertisement possiblities that could "belly up to the bar" and make it a huge success. However, we may be riding a dead horse on this request.

Sometimes, looking "outside the box" could really make things very nice for the fan-base and still make WSU money. Many fans, even with Season tickets, would pay good money in a heart beat for the Shocker Channel. Someday, I hope most every game we ever play during sell-out years, will be also available on the tube. If not, at least get the "online feeds" "user friendly" with top-notch quality. That way fans here and abroad can enjoy all Shocker games. Have a support group to call if there are problems to help work through them at least. Now THAT is true SHOCKER-VISION!!!!!!!

Comment

I'd love to have the Shocker Channel as well. But I heard it would cost around 15k per game to televise. Could they get that back? I don't know.

If Shocker Vision is having issues they definitely need to get that worked out. It's a great tool for those who can't go to the games and should work without too many problems. I've yet to use it so I'm not sure how bad it's been.
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Maybe somebody on here can help out. The ShockerVision says "click here to watch video" but it does not show up, but rather a schedule of games. Maybe FSF needs a few more faster squirrels to run this 7 year old computer more expeditiously? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                            Maybe somebody on here can help out. The ShockerVision says "click here to watch video" but it does not show up, but rather a schedule of games. Maybe FSF needs a few more faster squirrels to run this 7 year old computer more expeditiously? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
                            FSF BROTHA ITS SATURDAY!!!

What you need to do when you log in and click for the video make sure youre in the "LIVE" tab. Which is directly to the left of "on demand" tab.

Comment

Pass that awesome sauce Mr. Malone. Yes, today---Saturday--had to be one of the nicest days of the year. I tried your idea and I am getting no video. Tech. Support sent ideas in which I tried and no dice. Back in the Day, we use to spray a little WD-40 on such problems and unlocked the rust. I will try my hand on a remote lap-top tonight to see what happens trying the same gig. The squirrels need to move that wheel faster and tote that bell---why? Because it is Saturday and the Shocks will win out at the Jam. We need "that jam--Sat." piped in here Awesome Sauce Malone.

Comment

Working...
                              X