No announcement yet.

Shockervison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

TY ---that is some Awesome Saturday Sause Malone. I had a friend with a current lap top go to GoShockers.com and they could not bring up the video either. Now I am wondering if it is their own technical issue and I could go ahead and order it, just hoping it will work? I have sure spent alot of time in vain trying to give them money for my own Shocker entertainment. Does anybody have any ideas on a real person that represents this that would know?
      Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
        The Shocker Channel sounds like it'll never come back. Last I heard WSU would lose a lot of money by doing it. I don't know if that was definitely accurate but it made it sound as if that's not even close to being in the picture.

They had the Shocker Channel all through the Cohen and Thompson years.

And they supposedly made money from it. If they could make it happen during those years, then it certainly should be doable today.

Getting the Shocks on TV seems to be Schaus's achilles heel. He does a lot of things well but not getting the Shocks on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989
          Originally posted by SubGod22
          The Shocker Channel sounds like it'll never come back. Last I heard WSU would lose a lot of money by doing it. I don't know if that was definitely accurate but it made it sound as if that's not even close to being in the picture.

They had the Shocker Channel all through the Cohen and Thompson years.

And they supposedly made money from it. If they could make it happen during those years, then it certainly should be doable today.

Getting the Shocks on TV seems to be Schaus's achilles heel. He does a lot of things well but not getting the Shocks on TV.
          Why don't they just put the games on that WSU channel? Isn't it something like channel 13?
          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Working...
          X