No announcement yet.

Panther Fan here....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LeMaster has really good hops. Is he playing football for you?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Good kid, nice player.

He'll be a great fit in 1AA.

Comment

I'm very jealous of Adam Koch. I wish we had him. Good Luck UNI, I'm sure you will represent the Valley well if we don't beat you tonight and you secure the Valley Championship!

Comment

This is a great video of Brett Lemaster!

Wichita Collegiate High, WR Brett LeMaster Senior Highlight
          " There's a difference between a good team and a great team "

Comment

Collegiate regularly churns out great football players and athletes. I think Lemaster will do very well at UNI and I think that he could have played D1 (the highest level, whatever they're calling it these days).

Comment

I think that i read or heard that LeMaster was recruited by KU and KState and K-State offered him a preferred walkon. His last two schools were Arkansas State and Northern Iowa (along with the walkon at K-State).

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
                I'm very jealous of Adam Koch. I wish we had him. Good Luck UNI, I'm sure you will represent the Valley well if we don't beat you tonight and you secure the Valley Championship!
                Missouri Valley Conference
                Conference-Only Statistics

REBOUNDING
                19. Hatch, Graham-WSU JR 11 21 31 52 4.7
                Koch, Adam-UNI SR 11 11 41 52 4.7

FIELD GOAL PCT
                9. Marshall, Harry-INS SR 11 58 116 .500
                Koch, Adam-UNI SR 11 39 78 .500
                11. Hatch, Graham-WSU JR 11 38 78 .487

3-POINT FG PCT
                8. Hatch, Graham-WSU JR 11 20 50 .400
                Weems,Kyle-MSU SO 11 20 50 .400
                Phillips,Lloyd-ILS SR 11 20 50 .400

OFFENSIVE REBOUNDS
                8. Hatch, Graham-WSU JR 11 21 1.9
                Brown, Taylor-BU SO 11 21 1.9
                10. Eglseder, Jordan-UNI SR 11 20 1.8

Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Koch is shooting 42.5% from the three on the season but only shooting 35% (7-20) in MVC play.
                  Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

The KWCH broadcast team mentioned Koch's 42% three point shooting. However, MVC only stats are "apples to apples" comparisons and IMHO are more accurate reflections of current play. I'm not impressed by the KWCH team.

Comment

I'm very jealous of O'Rear. I'd take him in a heartbeat on my team. We can talk up Ellis til the cows come home - oogle over his 6'9" athleticism, gush about the little things that don't show up in the box score but O'Rear is the real deal. Kid knows how to play the game and will abuse 7 footers at the drop of a hat. Just think what Hannah and Murry could do with such screens.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu
                        I'm very jealous of O'Rear. I'd take him in a heartbeat on my team. We can talk up Ellis til the cows come home - oogle over his 6'9" athleticism, gush about the little things that don't show up in the box score but O'Rear is the real deal. Kid knows how to play the game and will abuse 7 footers at the drop of a hat. Just think what Hannah and Murry could do with such screens.
                        Personally I'd love to have both Koch and O'Rear. Koch has been a super player in the Valley and O'Rear reminds me of Steve Kalocinski. These guys are players who you love on your team but hate when they're the opponents.

Comment

Steve Kalocinski was a hell of a lot better player than ORear.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse
                            Steve Kalocinski was a hell of a lot better player than ORear.
                            Kalocinski was a strong player and a great all around guy. Wonder what he's up to...

Comment

Working...
                            X