No announcement yet.

Most respected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've waited a few days to make this post. As a UNI fan for over thirty years, I have always envied the fan base, home court advantage, and general enthusiasim of WSU. Yep, I was disappointed that UNI couldn't keep their streak alive last week against your team. But ... I also know (and most UNI fans will agree) that we got beat by a damn good team.

I love Missouri Valley basketball. I moved to Florida one and a half years ago, but still catch all the UNI games on stretch internet. (Have seen UNI on the ESPN networks four of the last five game.)

I can't wait until WSU comes to Cedar Falls for the rematch. Should be an excellent contest, one that I hope UNI can be back at their game. A game which your team did a damn good job of beating them at.

Good luck the rest of the season.
    UNI Panther fan for over 35 years.

Comment

Originally posted by 4N6
      I've waited a few days to make this post. As a UNI fan for over thirty years, I have always envied the fan base, home court advantage, and general enthusiasim of WSU. Yep, I was disappointed that UNI couldn't keep their streak alive last week against your team. But ... I also know (and most UNI fans will agree) that we got beat by a damn good team.

I love Missouri Valley basketball. I moved to Florida one and a half years ago, but still catch all the UNI games on stretch internet. (Have seen UNI on the ESPN networks four of the last five game.)

I can't wait until WSU comes to Cedar Falls for the rematch. Should be an excellent contest, one that I hope UNI can be back at their game. A game which your team did a damn good job of beating them at.

Welcome 4N6.

Comment

Originally posted by 4N6

Thanks for the kind words.

Let's hope both UNI and WSU can do a lot of winning the rest of the way.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
        X