No announcement yet.

Garret Stutz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Normally that's true. But there were a lot of seats up higher empty. The student section up top was a sad sight to see.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
      thats funny i always see more lower. the up high ones go to the poeple dying for tickets and not just regular rich season ticket holdrs
      Yeah. Because no one who sits lower is "dying" to see the games. :roll:
      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I had met him previously. I was talking to him before and during the game. He enjoyed the signs I kept telling him to go over and sign it or at least wave but he didn't want to make a scene. That's just not his personality.But he smiled everytime the sign was picked. Who ever did the sign that was a great touch. It let's him know he is important to us!!! :good: :yes:

Comment

As someone mentioned in the other thread, I do-but I don't - understand the significance of all the bigger and talented kids going to BCS conferences all the time - just to be "another 7 footer on the bench."

At any other time, on any other team, would Cliff and AC have gotten so much attention? What about X? I have a feeling they would have played, and probably played well, but it wouldn't have been the same. At the non-BCS school they had a chance to shine and were allowed to dominate.

It just seems that an extremely talented player could really develop a game and a skill set over the course of 3 or 4 years at a non-BCS school, as opposed to getting SOME playing time and contributing on what will be a crowded and talented roster, but always looking over their shoulder at who the program might recruit that is even more highly touted next season.

Just seems odd that talented kids have so many choices to go and do great things in school and on the basketball court, yet so many of them choose to follow the herd and be (yet) another statistic on the bench.

Comment

At any other time, on any other team, would Cliff and AC have gotten so much attention? What about X?

YES and YES

Comment

Bump.....let's keep our interest in this young man where it belongs.....at the top!!

Comment

I now predict he will committ on Thursday 11/8.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
                  I now predict he will committ on Thursday 11/8.

Your right sir!
                  I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I've found that if I wait until something actually happens, before predicting it, my percentage of correct predictinons really increases.

Comment

Originally posted by GarH
                      I've found that if I wait until something actually happens, before predicting it, my percentage of correct predictinons really increases.
                      Life lessons.

Comment

For a team that couldn't recruit height over the past few years we seem to be pretty big after 6 months of recruiting from Marshall.

C Stutz/Orupke 7'
                        PF Durley 6'8' Clemente 6'6" Burley 6'7" Butler 6'8"
                        SF Griskenas 6'7" Ellis 6'8"
                        SG Hawkins 6'5" Hatch 6'4" Murray 6'3"
                        PG Mekel 6'4" Hannah 6' Preadom 6'3" Michael 6'

Comment

Working...
                        X