No announcement yet.

This team's personality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's FUN tome is that this team seems to respond to the crowd. The noise level stemmed the tide in the TCU game when it got to two and tonight the guys started playing better when the crowd decided to ask it to. In past seasons, the crowd would know the team needed encouragement/adrenalin, but the team failed to respond more often than not. I like this TEAM, this COACHING staff and this crowd.
    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
    ---------------------------------------
    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

I think the team is finally starting to take on the personality of HCGM.

This takes a little while to happen, but it looks like osmosis is close to complete. Now we need to make sure we are as leak-proof as possible so as not to let any of that osmosis to be reversed.

:goshocks:

Comment

Isn't winning grand? It wasn't long ago, this Shocker team was 0-6 in the Valley and we were dwelling in the valley of the Valley of gloom. Then I remember attending the Creighton "black-out" home win. Since then, we have had our ups and down but that was a pivotal juncture for our Shocks in my opinion. This years team is now resembling the MTXE mentality and the team chemistry is improving. Last night, our Shocks lost their lead to a ranked team after having a 14 point lead!!! Yikes!!! Then we make around 13 straight free-throws down the stretch and find a way to overcome their hot 2nd half barage of field goals tickling the twine. Now THAT was some mental toughness.
        Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Props to the "BIG Stutz" for his play on Saturday night. He is sending a message that if EO wants to take
          some of his minuets he better work on his offense. :yahoo:
          "Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media,
          which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Comment

It does appear we are re-establishing the Roundhouse mystique.

I think I heard Mike Kennedy say that we have not won 15 straight at the Chuck.

Comment

Working...
            X