Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUShock
    Post-game article link please?
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Thank you Aargh, I tried the site earlier this morning and after reading the after-game post from my blackberry and couldn't find the link. Thanks again for taking the time to post the link.

Go Shocks!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Essentially the same article but has some reader comments:

SLGB said:
        Love reading your comments! Your guys got Whopped…by a much smaller, less experienced team! And yes, we do have the best fans and fan experience in an arena, right here in Wichita. You must make the next road whoppin! But I bet Tech won’t make that trip again. GO SHOX!

-December 20th, 2009 at 10:47 am
        This guy may be right about Tech not making the trip again, but this kind of gloating won't help with that either.

I didn't really notice that the Shockers were a "much" smaller team. In fact, at times as Coach HCGM said in his post game comments we looked like the Big XII team, especially with the Stutz and Durley combo. Less experienced? maybe a little but not a big factor IMHO.

I agree with HCGM and with Bob Lutz' article that we should commend Texas Tech and Coach Knight for their willingness to play in Wichita.

It was a great college basketball game and a great college basketball environment. Both teams played hard and, hopefully, both teams gained from the experience going into their conference seasons.

I hope Texas Tech has a great season this year.

Go Shocks! Go Red Raiders!

Comment

Working...
        X