Article from Lubbock newspaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article from Lubbock newspaper

they appear more concerned about the crowd than our team...

Well we better not dissapoint them.

Comment

Re: Article from Lubbock newspaper

Originally posted by Uncle Rico

http://lubbockonline.com/stories/121...37232176.shtml
      Why wouldn't they? They are TT of TEXAS and the BIG 12, there is no way that a MVC team could have better players them - so the only way they could lose is because of outside factors not related to talent.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock

Why wouldn't they? They are TT of TEXAS and the BIG 12, there is no way that a MVC team could have better players them - so the only way they could lose is because of outside factors not related to talent.
        To admit anything else would be counterproductive for their interests.

Comment

Originally posted by MTXE
          Originally posted by SB Shock

To admit anything else would be counterproductive for their interests.
          exactly - so what else could they write about. Definitely not about matchups.

Comment

The less they know about Gabe B12lair the better as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

From Lubbock , post game:

“A lot of schools would schedule somebody you never heard of at home,” Knight said. “We put our guys into the fire by playing Wichita State at their place. If I schedule weak teams at home just to stay ranked, that doesn’t do anything for us.”

Pat Knight = stud.

Comment

Originally posted by Hill Sitter

“A lot of schools would schedule somebody you never heard of at home,” Knight said. “We put our guys into the fire by playing Wichita State at their place. If I schedule weak teams at home just to stay ranked, that doesn’t do anything for us.”

Pat Knight = stud.
                Amen!! :good: :good:
                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Pat Knight = stud.
                  Classy guy with the right mind in thinking.

I hope they make the dance.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I hope we get to face them again -in the dance. Deep into the dance.

Pat Knight is a real class act.

Comment

Pat Knight = stud.
                      This attitude is why I am a fan of Tom Izzo and Michigan State. I am now a fan of Pat Knight as well (even though I can't stand his dad).
                      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Mad props to the Knights for this one. I say we should do it again sometime
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock

Pat Knight = stud.
                          This attitude is why I am a fan of Tom Izzo and Michigan State. I am now a fan of Pat Knight as well (even though I can't stand his dad).
                          I dont know calling out a certain cheater was cool! 8)
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

The AFTER game article from the Lubbock newspaper

Tech suffers first loss of season against Shockers, 85-83

“I want to thank my team,” Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall said, “when that lead dwindled and we lost the lead and it became a three- or four- or five-point deficit, for not folding, for continuing to fight back.”
                            Knight said road games in Wichita and later this month at New Mexico will be vital when his team begins Big 12 Conference play in three weeks.

“We open up at Oklahoma State,” he said. “If we didn’t do this and play New Mexico, I don’t like to think what would happen in Stillwater.”
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Post-game article link please?
                              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X