No announcement yet.

New Chants for TT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're not your DADDY..... You're not your DADDY.... You're not your DADDY. Or Bi-Focals.... Bi-Focals.... Bi-Focals for the refs. gets the point across without saying You Suck

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
      Wow, we suck at coming up with chants.... :cry:
      "We Suck, We Suck, We Suck!"

Maybe we should just focus on cheering loud and proud for our Shocks as some have suggested. Just make a hekcuva lot of noise from the get go.

:goshocks: :yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by mulligan
        You're not your DADDY..... You're not your DADDY.... You're not your DADDY. Or Bi-Focals.... Bi-Focals.... Bi-Focals for the refs. gets the point across without saying You Suck
        Personally, I'd prefer:

"Ne-po-tism, Ne-po-tism"
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

DOFO!

Comment

I still like

"Refs, go home now."

Easy to learn.
            Easy to say.
            Easy to remember.
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

"Warm up the short bus!"

Comment

You need glasses - clap clap clapclapclap
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"Something Stinks" (while pinching your nose.)
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Extremely, EXTREMELY disappointed in the chanting. While the student section was loud and impressive (props for that), there were several times when some "creative thinking" could have kicked in.

Singletary with his 6 travels should have been laughed out of the building. How about a "Mr. Travel" everytime he touched it, or something?

The opportunities were there, but it appears there is no good organization with the group.

Oh well.

Still a W. :good:
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I thought the students were great tonight.

Steady roar and staying loud beats chanting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
                        The opportunities were there, but it appears there is no good organization with the group.
                        That's what I've been saying!!

The band actually had a nifty thing they were doing. Every time the foreign guy would foul, they'd start a USA chant...
                        Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
                        Students > Alumni
                        If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
                        The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

Originally posted by fastbow

The band actually had a nifty thing they were doing. Every time the foreign guy would foul, they'd start a USA chant...
                          :lol:

I wish I could've heard it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The Shocker staff wanted that "foreign guy."
                            In the fast lane

Comment

Extremely, EXTREMELY disappointed in the chanting. While the student section was loud and impressive (props for that), there were several times when some "creative thinking" could have kicked in.

Singletary with his 6 travels should have been laughed out of the building. How about a "Mr. Travel" everytime he touched it, or something?

Oh well.

Still a W. :good:
                              I tried to chant "travel" everytime he caught the ball, but it never really caught on :(
                              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalshox

The Shocker staff wanted that "foreign guy."
                                And a couple other guys on that team were recruited by the Shox. Okorie and Lewandowski.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X